Chapter 4

Ashley's POV

I headed into hair and makeup only to find sasha already sitting in one of the chairs. I took a deep breath before making my way to my chair, sasha and I have never seen eye to eye. I don't know what I did to her but we don't get along. I've found the easiest thing to do is just not get in her.

I sat at my chair watching her through my mirror, I caught sight of red scratches on her wrists so I turned my head to look at them. As I took a closer look I felt my heart drop, I was all too familiar with cuts and scars like that, that was not something I wanted sasha getting into but I didn't know how to approach the situation.

I sat staring at them for a few seconds trying to think of a way to bring it up in conversation until my thoughts were broken with a sharp
'what'
When I did respond there was another, louder, more aggressive
'What?!'
I just had to rip the bandaid off and come out with it
'What's that on your arm?'
I watched her uncomfortably squirm and start to divert her gaze to anywhere but me
'Why do you care?'
I sighed, I remember having this exact conversation with troian a few years back and to now be having it with sasha couldn't have upset me more.
'Drop the act sasha, it's getting boring'

She rolled her eyes at me before looking back in the mirror, she looked different, her eyes glisten as if they were filling with tears but she quickly held them back.
'Why do you have to be so fucking stubborn' I say, turning myself back to the mirror letting Mandy continue my makeup.
'Why do you have to be so fucking rude' she mimics me, I can hear the spite in her voice, I must have really touched a nerve with her.
'Watch your tongue' I remind her. The girls and I always tell her not to swear, she's still a baby to us, she's the youngest. 

She laughed at me. Not with me, like it was a joke. At me. As if to say, who do you think you are? She isn't the same girl as she used to be.
'Fuck off' she said bitterly before getting up from her seat and leaving the trailer. I let out a shaky breath after the door shut, I couldn't believe what had just happened with sasha. Something needed to change.

A/N - Hey😊 how are you liking the story so far? do you like that you get to see the arguments from both sides of it? anything you would like to see in this story?