Summer Days *7*

Wow first real summer days update in how long? lol

Anyways, the results in these are in the middle of the chapter b/c it's lunch. Now you dont HAVE to read each lunch result but I would if I were you b/c some of the lunch results have some information you might want to know!

COMMENT & VOTE ;D

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

After the bell rang and class ended Xion was the one to drag you out of class and down the hallway. The other girls were still in the classroom gathering their thing while you and Xion were halfway down the hall.

“Hey Xion are you in any of my other classes?” You asked curiously.

“Probably not.” She shrugged, “I'm only a sophomore remember?”

You nodded, “Oh yeah.”

Xion led you into the large crowded cafeteria. She smiled widely at you and led you to the lunch line so you could get your food. After grabbing your food though you got lost in the crowd and didn't see where Xion went to sit. You glanced around the room looking for somewhere to sit.

LUNCH WITH VEN,TERRA, SEIFER, RAI & FUU

You noticed Ven walking towards the double doors led that led outside with his food. He didn't say a word to anyone. You followed him outside and watched as he sat down at a concrete lunch table.

“Mind if I sit here?” You asked him with a warm smile.

He jumped at the sound of your voice before answering, “Oh hey [Name],  sure you can I don’t mind.”

You took the seat across from him, “Do you always sit out here?”

“Only on days like today.” Ven answered motioning towards the wonderful weather.

You nodded your head, “It is really nice today.”

“Yo Lamer!”

You sighed instantly recognizing the voice. Ven noticed your disappointment.

“What-” Seifer began to talk to Ven but noticed you, “Well lookie what we have here. How are you doing [Name]?”

Seifer winked at you with a lustful smirk. You rolled your eyes but couldn’t help the blush that crept onto your face. Fuu and Rai sat on each side of Ven sandwiching him in his seat while Seifer took the empty spot next to you. You scooted down the bench away from him when he sat to close.

“What do you want Seifer?” Ven asked glaring at the beanie wearing boy.

“Since when do you talk to me like that you ungrateful little twerp?!” Seifer yelled back in response.

Ven gave him a challenging look. Seifer rose in his seat angrily.

“Ven!” Terra’s voice called out.

Terra ran up to the table. He was panting when he came to a stop.  Terra’s face was drawn in an upset manner but when he noticed you a forced a smile.

“Hey [Name].” He mumbled before turning back to Ven.

“Dude what happened?!” He yelled.

Ven glanced at Terra, but quickly looked away again avoiding eye contact by staring down at his food.

“What’s wrong Terra? Are you ok?” You asked in a worried tone.

He shook his head, “I'm fine. I was running at the track. Ven was supposed to meet me.”