Summer Days *33* [Roxas]

THIS IS THE ROXAS INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF ROXAS IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THAN MOVE ALONG.

_______________________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.

"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep. You heard a low chuckle and someone walk towards your bed.

You felt a small peck on your cheek and turned to see who it was. Roxas's face was just inches from yours and his face was covered in a deep red blush.

"U-Uh [Name]! umm m-morning?" He stumbled out.

You giggled, "Morning Roxy."

He pulled his head back quickly as you sat up in bed.

You stretched your arms over your head with a big yawn.

"What are you doing here so early? Don't you have work?" You asked.

He shook his head, "Umm no actually I don't. Not until later."

You smiled, "That's cool. It feels like I haven't worked in forever. But I got to go in tomorrow anyways so I might as well enjoy today."

"Speaking of today, do you maybe wanna I don't know... Do something? With me?" Roxas asked cautiously.

You smiled and nodded, "Course I do! Sounds fun."

His face broke out in a large smile.

"I'll let you get ready.." He stepped out of your room shutting your door behind him.

You quickly dressed and did your morning routines.

You ran downstairs, Roxas wasn't there. You were looking around when you heard footsteps behind you.

"Oh hey sorry you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah where were you?" You asked smiling.

"Ah I forgot my wallet in my room." He scratched the back of his head.

"Alright, well where do you wanna go?" You asked.

"You can choose I don't care." He smiled warmly at you.

"The library?" He asked skeptically.

"Yeah I was gonna check out a book...but if you wanted to go somewhere else..."

He shook his head, "N-No it's fine. I said you can choose! I was just surprised is all..."

You smiled then walked in with Roxas.

He stuck his arm out and stopped you.

"What?" You asked.

He looked around and found a display board that was sitting against the wall.

He picked it up, and set it on his shoulder pulling you close to him so the board his both of your faces.

He walked across the main room going as fast as he could without actually running.

Once Roxas and you got to the bookshelves he dropped the board.

"What was that all about??" You questioned curiously.

"I uh.. I wanted to avoid someone." He answered simply.

"Who?"

He pointed across the library at an older woman sitting at the circulation desk.

She had a reddish-purplish aura, and red hair that was graying at the roots, it went to her shoulders and curled out at the ends. Her eyes were brown and she wore a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose.