Chapter 21: Housewarming

{Carrie's POV}
We finally we're all unpacked but the one thing we didn't do was tell everyone we were moving in together. So Brad invited them over to "his house" for a BBQ housewarming party to tell them. When I got back from the grocery store I saw Blake and Luke in the driveway.

Carrie: "Hey what are you guys doing here the party doesn't start for another hour?"

Blake: "We could ask you the same question."

Carrie: "Oh um Brad asked me to pick some stuff up from the store."

Luke: "O...k, is he even home?"

Carrie: "He should be...have you tried knocking?"

Blake looks at Luke.

Blake: "You know we should receive the dumb ass of the year award. No we didn't try that."

I laugh, and walk up to the door and open it.

Carrie: "Brad ya here?!"

I see him rush down stairs while pulling a shirt down over his abs.

Carrie: "Blake and Luke are here."

Brad: "Did you guys knock, I couldn't hear I was in the shower."

Luke: "I can tell."

They walk straight into the backyard.

Brad: "Thanks for picking this stuff up."

He grabs the bags and starts walking towards the kitchen.

Carrie: "Have you heard from Miranda or Caroline?"

Brad: "Yes, um Ran texted me saying that her and Caroline should be here in about five minutes."

Carrie: "Why are these people coming so early?"

Brad: "Miranda's your sister so you tell me."

Carrie: "Half sister."

Brad: "Ok whatever you get my point."

He finished unpacking the food and put the bag away. He grabbed the burgers, hot dogs, and tofu burger and walked to the grill outback. Then I heard the door shut.

Carrie: "Hey guys everyone's already outback...guys?"

I walk out into the living room and I could see Miranda holding a bloody cloth up to her face.

Carrie: "What the hell happened?!"

I rushed over to Miranda.

Caroline: "Nothing major, I just came to a sudden stop and she hit her nose on the dashboard...and it might be broken."

Carrie: "Ok I'm gonna take her to the hospital Caroline I need you to come with me to make sure she doesn't bleed to much. I'll be right back."

I rush outside.

Carrie: "Brad give me the keys to your truck."

Brad: "Why do you have blood on you?!"

Carrie: "Ran broke her nose so Caroline and I are taking her to the hospital."

Blake: "How did she brake her nose?"

Carrie: "Blake I do t have time to explain we will when we at back, now give me the keys."

Brad reaches into his pocket and pulled out the keys. I grabbed them and rushed out to the truck and saw Caroline in the back holding the blood soaked cloth up to her face.

{4 Hours Later}
We finally got Miranda's nose all patched up and now was just waiting for the paperwork. And people could tell I was getting pissed.

Miranda: "Care will you stop pacing Brad will probably have the BBQ another night."

Carrie: "Ran I just wanted a nice party in my house with my friends not to spend it waiting four hours in a hospital."

Caroline: "Wait...your house? You and Brad are living together?"

Carrie: "Ummm."

Miranda: "Oh my god you are! Why didn't you tell us?"

Carrie: "We were going to tonight...until Caroline..."

Caroline: "Ok for the last time! I...AM...SORRY!!!

The doctor finally came in and I was able to take Ran and Caroline home, it was defiantly a long night.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed it. Comment and vote!!!! Love ya'll!!!!
-Alisha❤️❤️❤️