Chapter 31: Keep Moving

A/N
HI everyone before the chapter I would just like to say happy birthday to Grace (GraceRasor) and I'm sorry I didn't write this sooner. Anyway back to the story.

{Brad's POV}
(Three weeks later)
Carrie and I have been doing ok, but after everything you never really get over it. We decided that we were gonna try for another baby when we were back to our normal selves.

Blake: "Brad! Brad ya home?!"

I come out of the kitchen.

Brad: "Keep your voice down, Carrie's still sleeping."

Blake: "Oh sorry. Listen I know you and Care have been having a rough couple of weeks but we were wondering if you guys were still going to go to the ACM Awards next week?"

Brad: "Oh crap I forgot. Um I'll have to ask Carrie."

Blake: "Alright well just let me know."

Brad: "I will."

After Blake shut the door I looked up to the top of the stairs and saw Carrie standing there with her hair in a ponytail.

Brad: "Hey."

Carrie: "Hey."

Brad: "Did you hear that?"

Carrie: "Yeah, and I think we should go."

Brad: "Are you sure?"

Carrie: "No, but I think it'll be nice to see people we know. But I'm not sure I have it in me to walk the red carpet."

Brad: "That's fine."

As she came down the last step I saw that the smile she had on was fake.

Brad: "Care, what's wrong?"

Carrie: "In my whole life, I never thought I'd have to go through something like this."

Brad: "I know. Me niether."

(One weeks later)
The ACM'S finally arrived, Carrie and I were standing backstage waiting for someone to show us to our seats.

Luke: "Hey guys I'm glad you could make it."

Carrie: "So are we."

When we got to our seats we watched as entertainer and entertainer performed. Then it was Miranda's turn, and I forgot that her single was "Over You".

Miranda: "But you went away, how dare you, I miss you. They say I'll be okay, but I'm not going to, ever get, over you."

I looked over at Carrie and saw her fanning her face to try and keep from crying. Then before I knew it she was getting up and running out of the arena. I chased after her, but I got stuck behind a few camera and fell behind. When I reached the outside of the arena I saw Carrie sitting on a black box hyperventilating. I knelt down next to her with one hand on her back and the other on her thigh.

Brad: "Deep breaths Care."

Carrie started to slow down her breaths. When she looked up at me I saw the tears flooding her eyes.

Carrie: "I was wrong. I can't do this."

Brad: "Can't do what?"

Carrie: "Brad I need a break."

Brad: "From what?"

Carrie: "Listen Brad everytime I look at you, I see our son. I just need to me time alone. I'm gonna go back to Oklahoma and rent a cabin for a few days, without you."

Brad: "Ok, when do you think you'll be back?"

Carrie: "When I don't think about what happened when I look you."

Brad: "What if that never happens?"

Carrie: "Then I say our marriage might have trouble in the future."

Blake: "Brad come on your on in ten, and you still have to change."

Brad: "Right, because I've already dealt with enough change."

Blake: "What?"

Brad: "Nothing let's just go."

A/N
Hey everyone sry I haven't but updating, but here you go! Hope you enjoyed it. Comment and vote. Love ya'll!
-Alisha❤❤❤