D.N.A.

Chapter 1:

    Jade's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear. I lazily got out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I decided to wear a light pink blouse with a black blazer with a pair of skinny jeans and my black boots. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. 

    After checking my appearance in the mirror, I headed off to school. I was about to take a seat in my usual spot when I realized that there was someone I hadn't seen before was in my seat. I say in the seat next to her.

    "Hello," she said. She was blonde with her hair done in loose curls, and blue eyes. She was very pretty.

    "Hello, I'm Jade."

    "I'm Perrie, I just moved here to London from South Shields." At that time the teacher walked in and started class.

    When lunch time came I  heading towards me usual table with Leigh-Anne and Jesy.

    "Hey guys," I said as I sat down.

    "Hey," they said in unison. That's when I noticed that Perrie girl from this morning.

    "Hello," I said looking at Perrie

    "Hello," she replied.

    "Do you two already know each other?" asked Leigh-Anne.

    "Yes, we have first hour together," I replied.

    "Oh, okay then."

    We finished our lunch, asking Perrie a few questions here and there. We heard the bell ring and went to our next class. When I got there I was excited to see Perrie was also in this class. I took a seat next to her as the teacher walked in. By the end of school we ended up having four classes together.

    "Hey Perrie would you like to come to my place after school?" I asked.

    "Sure, that'd be cool," she replied. We then walked out to our cars and headed to my house with her following behind me. When I got to my place I unlocked the door, and walked in with Perrie.

    "Hello Jade and Jade's friend," my mother greeted as we walked in the door.

    "Hey mom. This is Perrie. She's new to our school," I explained.

    "Nice to meet you Perrie."

    "You too," she replied with a smile.

    We went upstairs to my room.

    "So what do you wanna do?" I asked as I plopped on my bed.

    "Hmm...wanna play a game?" she asked.

    "Truth or dare?"

     "Sure. You first."

     "Okay truth or dare?" she asked.

     "Dare."

     "I dare you to call one of your friends and ask if they believe in aliens."

    "Okay," I said as I pulled out my phone. I went through my contacts until I saw Leigh-Anne's number. I pressed the call button. She punched up on the third ring.

    "Hello?" she asked.

    "Hey Leigh-Anne, can I ask a quick question?"

    "Sure."

    "Do you believe in aliens?"

    "Jade, what kind of retarded question is that?!"

     "I was just curious!" I laughed into the phone.

    "No, no I don't believe in aliens."

    "Okay. Bye!!!"

    "Bye."

    Perrie was laughing her head off. After she was done, she picked dare.

    "Ok, I dare you to...ask out a guy of your choice Monday at school."

    "Ugh. Really?!"

    "Yep," I giggled.

    "Ok, fine."

    We played a few more rounds until her phone rang.

    "Hello?" she answered her phone. "Ok I'll be home in a sec............. Love you too, bye." She hung up. "Well I got to get home," she said.

    "Ok then, see you tomorrow!"

    "You too!" she replied before heading out the door.

Author's Note:

First Chapter!!! What do you think so far?! Anyways it's only the beginning! Please vote, comment, fan, and read my other fan fic Case Closed!!! Thanks :) xx

~Haileigh