Stupid Ex's

Jesy's POV:

      Jade didn't come to school on Monday. She seemed fine last time  I had talked to her. "Do you know what happened to Jade?" I asked Perrie and Leigh at lunch.

    "No," replied Leigh-Anne.

    "The last time I saw her was on Friday when I went over to her place," said Perrie.

   "I'm going to see her after school. You guys wanna come?" I asked.

   "Sure," they replied in unison.

     After school, we all piled into our cars and headed to Jade's house. When we knocked on her door, no one answered. I called her about 4 times and she didn't pick up. "Do you think she went somewhere?" I questioned.

    "If she did, she would have her phone. She takes it everywhere," Leigh commented.

    "I'm going to come back later, when her mom is off work and she's home," I finally said. After that, we all went to Leigh's place and did our homework.

    "Would you girls like to stay for dinner?" her mom asked me and Perrie.

   "No thank you. My mom who start to worry about me if I stay too late. I should probably get going," replied Perrie. After she left, Leigh and I ate. Once I left, I went to Jade's house.

    I only knocked once and her mom came to the door. "Is Jade home?" I asked.

    "Yes. She's upstairs on her bedroom."

     "Thanks," I replied before going upstairs to see Jade. I knocked on her bedroom door. I didn't hear anything. I quietly crept in.

    She was asleep in bed. Her laptop was open on her desk. I looked at it to see an email from her boyfriend, Sam. 

    "Oh my God!" I yelled after reading his email. This explained so much! I decided against waking her up. I left her house just as quickly as I had entered.

     When I got home, it as already 8:30. I called Perrie and Leigh and asked them to meet me in town square. I decided to walk considering it was a short distance.

    I was about half way there when I felt someone grab my wrist. I tried to scream but before I could, they placed there hand over my mouth.

     "Shhhh... It's just me..." said an all too familiar voice. It was my ex-boyfriend, Shane.

    "What do you want?!" I. snapped at him. "You almost gave me a heartattack!"

    "Jesy, we need to talk...about us."

    "There's nothing to talk about! I dumped you! It's over!" I screamed at him.

    "Jesy-,"

    "Shane, if you want to talk to me please just... can it wait? I need to get somewhere."

    "...Okay..." he finally agreed. I swear! Ever since I broke up with him he's new leaving me messages, texts and calling me nonstop!

    After he walked off, I finally made it to town square. Perrie and Leigh-Anne were already waiting for me.

    "So why did you want us to meet you here?" asked Leigh.

     "I found out what's wrong with Jade," I told them. I told them about the letter and what it said.

   "Why would he do that?!" asked Perrie.

    "I don't know..." I replied.

    Leigh looked at her watch. " I have to go," she said before walking off.

    "I better get going too," said Perrie. She also just walked off.

    I decided I should also get going. I got home and went straight to bed.

Author's Note:

You like?! Sorry it's boring! It needed to be done :( Anyways you know the drill:

Vote

Comment

Read Case Closed

If Case Closed doesn't get more reads, I'm going to put it on hold temporarily...or delete it. Idk yet. Thanks for your support!!! :)

~H