The Date

Chapter 2:

    Perrie's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I got a phone call. It was from Ryan. Earlier today he asked if I would like to go on a date with him. He said he would call me when he figures out when and where. So here I am getting ready. He says to dress casual so I decided to go with my blue skinnies and a white tank top with my black hoodie. I touched up my makeup and slipped into my flats.

    I heard our doorbell and practically ran downstairs. I opened the door to see Ryan standing there in a white T-shirt and jeans with a bouquet of pink.roses in his hands. He have me the roses and I put them in a vase.

    He escorted me to his car and opened the door for me. I got in and he went around and got in himself.

    "So where are we going?" I asked as he backed out of my driveway.

    "It's a surprise," he said with a smirk on his face.

    After what seemed like about 30 minutes of driving, we finally arrived in a parking lot. I looked around just to see a bunch of trees. He got out and opened the door for me again. As we got out I saw him pull out a picnic basket.

    "Shall we go?" he asked, holding out his arm.

    "Of course," I replied.

    We walked on the trail, until we came to an opening in the forest. It was beautiful. He walked to the middle of the meadow and placed a picnic blanket on the ground. He sat out the food and we both sat down. The whole time we were eating and making small talk. I was really tired and ended up falling asleep. When I woke up the next morning we were still there and I was leaning on him.

    "You're finally up," he said.

    "Yeah, how early did you get up?" I asked.

    "I woke up about 10 minutes ago. After you fell asleep last night I put all of the food away and dozed off myself."

    "Oh,"

    "Yeah...so do you wanna go now?"

    "Sure."

    We put the blanket away and headed back up the trail. We got into his car and he drove me back home.

    I went up to my room and grabbed my iPod. I started playing my music and once again, fell asleep.

    Author's Note:

    Thanks so much to those of you who are reading!!! I'd like to start off by saying I only update on the weekends. Just thought that you should know. I love the story so far! I know this chapter is super short but it's really just a filler! More coming soon!!! Please vote, comment, fan and read my other story Case Closed!!! Thanks so much!

    ~H