Cheering Up!

Jade's POV

    After missing school on Friday, I decided to call the girls up and tell them about what happened with Sam and me. "What's up?" asked Leigh when she picked up.

    "A lot actually," I replied. I could hear her sigh on the other end.

    "I know."

    "No you don't! Me and-" she cut me off.

    "I know! You and Sam broke up..."

    "How did you know?" I questioned. Then, she told me about what her, Perrie and Jess did the night before. I still can't believe Jesy read my email!

    "I'm sorry," she said once she had finished her story.

    "Thanks."

    "Do you wanna go get an ice-cream or something?"

    "No thanks. I just wanna stay home," I replied.

    "Can I come over then?" she asked.

    "Of course."

    "Great! I'll be over in about an hour!" and with that, she hung up.

    I decided to go take a shower. Once I got out, I slipped into some sweatpants and a tanktop. It's not like I'm going anywhere. I put my still wet hair into a messy bun. I heard the doorbell ring, and went to answer it. When I did, I saw Leigh, Perrie and Jess holding shopping bags.

   "Hey!" they says in unison.

    "Hey," I quietly replied back.

    They came in and set the bags on the counter. "Ok! So I've planned this out! First, we're going to sit around and eat ice-cream!" Leigh said as she pulled out a tub of my favorite ice-cream, mint chocolate chip. (I don't really know her real favorite ice-cream.) "Then, we're going to spend the rest if the day watching movies!" she added, pulling out about 12 movies. They all looked like chick-flicks.

    "Or," said Jesy, " we could do then both at once!"

    "I like the second one!" Perrie said. Leigh-Anne put in The Notebook. We were about half way through the movie when Jesy's phone started playing "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran. She picked up her phone and looked at the caller I.D. "I'll be right back," she said as she walked into the kitchen. After a couple of minutes she came back out. "That was...my mom. I have to go."

   "We all know that wasn't her mom right?" Perrie said once Jess had left.

    "Duh!" Leigh and I both replied.

    "I don't know. Maybe she's hiding something from us," Perrie suggested.

    "No way! We've told each other everything since middle school!" 

    We ask just kinda shrugged it off. That's all that I remember before falling asleep.

Author's Note:

   What do you think? Thanks for the reads! Please vote and comment! I think I'm going to delete Case Closed! I'm not getting any reads and I think I need to focus more on this story! (even though I started that one first) *sigh*  Anyways...thanks again! Peace out!

~H