Day 4 in the palace

The next morning once again I found an amazing scarlett dress in my dressing room I had to smile knowing gorgon was up to something. I put on my dress an smirked at the shoes, there is no way in hell Ill be able to wear high heels. I walked to the palace gates barefoot an Gorgon smiled from the top of his horse I lowered my eyes an stroked the beautiful horse. "No shoes like always heh an yet your still the kindest woman I know might have even fall......never mind that bring the lady a horse or do you wish to ride with me?" I blushed an he got off his horse an put me on he soon joined me on top of the horse I could feel his body pressed against mine making me blush harder. The palace gates opened an we were off to the town as we rode his body got closer an our breathing patterns matched I blushed even harder as he tightened his grip around me.

"Brother it looks as if miss scarlett is enjoying the close range of your bodies now you cant say you two don't love each other." Both me an Gorgon blushed as we rode faster to escape Gabe an Isabelle's taunting soon we reached the town. He got off the horse an helped me down then tied the horse to a hitching rail we walked to a store of antiques greeted by the store owner we walked in. I walked over to an old necklace that was made of lightning glass shaped into dolphin it was like something took over me when I touched it. I saw me as a child with prince gabe on the forbidden beach lightning hit the ground near us an me an him ran to it.

I reached to touch the burning sand but prince gabe grabbed my hand an pulled me into his chest smirking. "Don't touch that its hot you'll burn your hand an we wouldn't want your daddy yelling at me because his baby got hurt on my watch." Still smirking he held me in his arms knowing its making me blush he held me tighter soon the rain poured on us an we ran for shelter. "Well now I don't think my daddy will care about a lil burn considerin that we aint supposed to be on this beach now are we." He smirked an lifted me up an sat me on the hammock an swung me back an forth soon he climbed up with me an pulled me close. "Fine you got me I only brought you here because I wanted you to have fun I didn't mean to get you all wet in the process."

Prince Gorgon brought me back to reality an I dropped the necklace an looked confused as to what I just saw. "Scarlett, Scarlett you okay you lost all focus when you touched that necklace maybe it belonged to someone you knew?" The store owner smiled an looked at the necklace an picked it up an wrapped it up an handed back to me carefully. "Its yours miss did you forget the day you brought it in what a magical day that was yes indeed magical." I smiled an put the necklace in the satchel, "I do, that day was fun an yet we never got into trouble...but this necklace isn't mine he gave it to me that day. "Hey you left me an isabell back there you dick, we didn't do anything to you asshole!" I laughed an thanked the store owner walking out of the store, both gorgon an gabe fallowed me out.

"Where to next boys you wouldn't want us ladies to get bord of your foolish bickering now would you?" smiling me an Isabell walked to the center of town with the boys fallowing. "Scarlett is that... prince alexander.. the guy who you owe a dance to?" She pointed to a man wearing royal clothing dyed black an red. Like always Isabell was right an Prince alexander walked over to us an bowed. "Princess Scarlett your looking lovely as always an your beautiful best friend Miss Isabell is with you but this is a new one. You two have the princes of the demon family fallowing you but who can blame them for chasing after to sexy thieves." Gabe an Gorgon look at each other then at us an bows to Alexander pulling us closer to them making it clear that they where protecting us.