Day 1 In The Palace

He held me in his arms for a couple minutes then a woman came up and told him that it was his time to leave. He said goodbye and I went back to work and collected the rest of my tips I finally had enough money to get the wagon. I gave the man the money and I set off again but I couldn't get my mind off of Gorgon it was  like he controlled my thoughts. Why was he at the bar and why did he only talk to me when I was in danger he is a good man but he's strange. I had officially arrived at the palace but only Gorgon was home the butler showed me to my room and handed me a note from gorgon.

  Miss Scarlett,
    Please do me the honor and join me for tea this afternoon and play my little game if you wish to see me before tea time. I have little notes scattered around the palace giving you hints as to where I am and no asking the butler for help. I bet you remember when you did this to me when we were kids I guess you can call this payback. Your next hint is in the dress you will want to put on please wear it you will look beautiful.

Just as he said there was a very beautiful violet dress with a note on it but before I read the note I put on the dress. The note read: I told you that you would look beautiful, find the rose in a vase and continue. I ran out of my room and walked down the hall looked at every vase I passed but none carried a rose. Then I remembered that a maid set down a vase with one white rose in it, she set it next to the front door. I took off my shoes and ran to the front door to see the vase sitting there with a note attached.

The note read: No shoes, your close but not close enough go to the kitchen and look for a glove. The prince is really smart so I continued to the kitchen where a chef was holding the glove with the note. He looked at the tea set next to him and smiled as he handed me the glove. But before I could read the note I was asked to try the sweets that went with the tea. The sweets where delicious and super cute after I tried the sweets I tried to read the note when the chef handed me the tea tray and said ill be needing it.

Finally I read the note and it read:  My dear I lied come to the garden with the tea I have the rest all set up for us. I went to the garden where he stood holding a white rose in front of a beautiful table with two  candles and and a red table cloth. "I hope its not to much Scarlett you deserve so much more and its the most I could do in a short amount of time." We drank our tea and talked about what we missed in each others lives, he has had an exotic life in my opinion.