Ain't It Fun.

Well, so good to me, they spit Right in my face.
I didn't even feel it.
It was such a disgrace.

I punched my fist right through the glass.
I didn't even feel it.
It happened so fast.
"Ain't it Fun" // GN'R.

I wake up the next morming in bed with Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe. Honestly, I don't know what happened, but I do know that I feel like complete shit.
Injecting a speedball into a vein, I throw my head back, my pupils dilated. After showering and changing, I go downstairs but can't find Slash anywhere.
I hear glass shatter, so I go through the back door.
Shirtless, Slash has his back to me, & he's facing the inground pool. He picks up another bottle of beer, slamming it back into the ground. In the process, he cuts his hand, & it starts to bleed, but he doesn't give it a second thought.
"Babe, are you okay?" I run over to him, taking his bleeding hand in mine, examining it. "What's wrong?"
Out of nowhere, he snatches his injured hand from me & backhands me. Stunned, I look up at him with tears in my eyes.
"You are such a fucking bitch," Slash grabs my hands tightly, his eyes blaring with immense rage. "What the fuck did I ever do to you? I bought you this house that I don't even like, helped you when you made your stupid friend die, & I got you that expensive ring. That fucking ring cost more than any house you've ever had. I can't-"
"Why are you mad? What did I do? If money is an issue, we can return the ring & buy a smaller house. I'm sorry."
"That's not the issue. You're the issue. You fucking cheated on me with Tommy. I am-"
"Slash, I don't remember what happened last night. I think I got drunk or something. I am really sorry. We could have just crashed in the same bed. I mean-"
"Stop fucking interrupting me," Slash slaps me across the face forcefully, screaming at me. "You need to learn your fucking place, whore. I have showered you with money and affection since day one. You have done nothing for me; you just cheated on me."
Nearly crying, I feel my throat become tight and constricted, fearing him"I'm sorry. I don't think I cheated on you, but I'm really sorry."
Still steaming with anger, Slash pulls me by my hand into the house, dragging me up the stairs, although I try desperately to escape his grasp. He pushes the door open with one hand.
Grinning like a little boy, Tommy is zipping his pants, nodding,"Hey, man."
"Did you & her have sex?" Slash demands, his grip impossibly strong on my wrist.
"Yeah, man," Tommy pulls his shirt over his head. "She's wild."
Realization passed over him, & he asks,"Wait, is she your girl?"
Slash starts laughing,"No. She's just another slut. I'll see you later."
As Tommy decks out of the room, he smacks my ass & closes the door.
Slash whirls around furiously then pushes me against the door, shouting in my face,"You lied to me! Why are you such a fucking whore?'
"I don't remember cheating. Slash, I'm sorry. I was wasted," I put my hands on his chest, trying to push his body away from mine.
I can smell the strong, familiar scent of whiskey hanging onto his breath. Livid, Slash takes a fistful of my hair in his hand and pushes me onto the bed.
Slash picks up an empty bottle of Jack, commenting,"Maybe this is what you drank when you fucked Tommy Lee," then he throws it at me.
The glass breaks, & I start bleeding from a few minor cuts. Sick of this, I get to my feet, then he starts smirking at me.
"Where are you going, baby?" Slash's eyes are filled with insanity and utter rage. He takes another fistful of my black hair, then he turns me around. He pulls my pants down.
He rapes me.