Familiar Taste of Poison.

I breathe you in again just to feel you
Underneath my skin, holding on to
The sweet escape is always laced with a familiar taste of poison.
"Familiar Taste of Poison" // Halestorm.

Comfortably in bed with Slash, I chew on my lip, watching the Beatles' A Hard Day's Night. He has made me feel extremely better.
We talked about the fight John & I had, & he calmed me down. Since then, he has been immensely sweet to me; he went to the store & bought me a bottle of Jack & a box of chocolates.
"I love you," he murmurs into my hair, then before I can reply, he quickly says,"Guns continued with the tour. They got someone else to take up for me. I had to find you."
My heart flips, & I turn around, looking into his eyes,"You didn't have to do that. That's your career. I-"
"And you're my soulmate," Slash reasons, his eyes full of joy as he looks into mine. "I really love you, Dani. I'll be here for you no matter what."
Overwhelmed with happiness, I lean forward, planting a kiss on his cold, familiar lips. My eyes take in all of his beautiful features, and once again, I feel my heart race against time.
He's what I need. He's what I want.
"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I ask, tracing circles on his chest as I focus on the few hairs on it.
"You."
A smile lifts my face, & I start laughing, looking back up at him,"Me? I thought you were into Axl."
Rolling his eyes, he chuckles,"Hey, you're into Nancy. I think that we should look at houses tomorrow."
"Are you sure?" I tangle my fingers in his hair, loving how natural his hair became to me.
In response, Slash nods, his fingers traveling down my back,"Yeah. I want whatever you want."
"I only want you," I sit on his stomach, leaning down to kiss his lips. He digs his teeth into my lower lip, which he knows I love, & pulls my lip into his mouth.
My fingers bury themselves into his black tangle of curls, & he holds onto my hips tightly. The love I have for him is visible as I continue to kiss him.
This isn't about sex. This is about us being in love, only craving for each other.
His lips work perfectly with mine, as if our mouths were crafted for each other's. My hands leave his hair and find their way to his hard, sculpted jaw. I hear a small groan escape his lips when I slide my tongue into his mouth, & it's a soothing sound.
"Please don't leave me," I him whisper, but I don't know if he even realizes he said that aloud.