Two Years Ago: Part 2

(All of the Game Grumps woke up in an unfamiliar room after everything went black.)

Arin: Where are we?

Suzy: I have no clue. Did we just dream all of that?

Familiar Voice: No it was definitely real. Not a dream at all. I saved you all just in the nick of time. If I hadn't of saved you, you would've all had your ballocks ripped from your bodies and had been killed. Except for you Suzy. You would have just been killed.

Arin: Wait I know that voice! Grant Kirkhope is that you?!

Grant: Yup. That's me.

Danny: Dang man thanks. I am personally very grateful I don't know about the rest of these heartless sons of bitches.

Grant: It was no problem. It was the least I could do. I had to save you all anyway because you are the only ones that can stop this apocalypse that you only caught a glimpse of. Those creatures you saw. There are so many of them, and whatever hell hole they crawled out of is leaking into this dimension. Not good shit...

Brian: What are we supposed to do? We are just a bunch of Youtubers! We play games, and make music for a living. How can we stop the hellish creatures that crawled out of that portal?!

Grant: Simple. You fight. You see, you Game Grumps and your friends are some of the most powerful beings to ever exist. You all just need to awaken your dormant powers. You can do that by realizing that you actually are something more. I know that sounds like super cheesy shit but it's true. Only then you can fight.

(The Grumps all grabbed each other's hands, closed their eyes and formed a circle almost instinctively. They all began to glow, and after a minute of just standing ther doing nothing, they opened their eyes and felt something new inside of them. They all knew that they were ready.)