05.

Seokjin notices the bandage on Taehyung's arm when he walks in the next afternoon.

"What happened to your arm?" Seokjin asks, the bruising around the white bandage making him worry a little.

"I...I uh" Taehyung stuttered, hand moving to the bandage, "Got a tattoo?"

Seokjin looked at him incredulously. "You got a... What!?" Taehyung but his lip solemnly, "Your parents let you get one!?" He knew Taehyung wasn't old enough to get a tattoo on his own, and he knew damn well his parents wouldn't let him either. "Where did you get it done? Who in their right mind would tattoo you?"

The door opened, causing Seokjin to turn at the sight of Taehyung's wide eyes. Namjoon stood there, the smile on his face quickly falling at Seokjin's "You." He turned and left quickly heading towards the shop. Seokjin angrily faced Taehyung. Taehyung looked down, eyes refusing to meet Seokjin. Seokjin huffed, reached and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Watch the shop" he said before turning and following Namjoon towards the shop. Jimin shot Taehyung a concerned look before standing in front of the door.

"Think he'll be okay?" Taehyung asked, biting his lip.

"Who? Seokjin hyung or Namjoon?"

"Namjoon of course"