04.

"I know Taehyung, he could totally get me his boss's number hyung. Just a text away" Jungkook teased, waving his phone in front of Namjoon's face, screen on Taehyung's contact information. Namjoon gave Jungkook a flat look before he turned back to setting up the chair for its next occupant.

"No Jungkook, that's just being creepy" Namjoon said simply, moving away from the chair, Jungkook following right behind him.

"Well at least let me help you not spend Valentine's Day by yourself" Jungkook said, fluttering his eyelashes, "It's the least I could do for my amazing boss" Namjoon looked at the teenager. He had let him start interning for him a few months ago, just to help around the shop. Moments like these made him regret it a little.

"I am not accepting your help Jungkook. Knowing you you'd probably make me seem desperate or something" Jungkook gasped, mock shock on his face before he brought his hand up to his forehead.

"How dare you hyung. I am so offended" he cried dramatically, "I'm quitting" Namjoon looked at him, face void of emotion. "Alright, alright don't beg. You win I'll stay." Jungkook ran behind the counter, his face in his phone as he walked away. The door opened and Namjoon smiled at the two boys who walked in.