Time goes by fast when you're in love :3

A/N: I love the title :3

It's been a few days... or uhh weeks, maybe a month or so. I can't really tell anymore. The Anti-void is time free I guess? But Error did finally decide to let me down and now I kinda roam around when he's gone. He still ties me up sometimes, but I don't mind, I get to walk around sometimes and we do watch Undernovella a lot! It's fun, we also mess around with Underfell a lot too, that's fun. But I really don't like it when he goes out to destroy universes. That upsets me. But at least I've gotten to know him better.
"Hey Error?" I begin to say.
"Y-y-y-yeah?" He replies, glitchy as usual.
"I've gotten to know you a bit, and you've gotten to know me a bit... does that make us f-friends?" I ask, I'm a bit nervous considering I have developed a strong feeling for him.
*Silence*
Error's just staring at me. But he doesn't look mad or anything, he's just looking at me. He takes a sip from his drink, then speaks.
"Uhh I gu-u-uessssss, s-s-sure." He looks back to Undernovella (cause they were watching that if it wasn't obvious) I smile really wide and go to hug him then I remember he doesn't like physical contact. I stop smiling and go back to the way I was sitting. Error seemed to notice my disappointment and sighs.
"W-w-we-re friendssssss now. You can-n-n-n have o-o-o-one hug." Error say before putting his drink down. I feel my face light up and I go to hug him, but I jump a bit to hard and we fall, Error tries to balance us back up again but we end up flipping (some how) and I land hard back to the ground. I open my eyes to see Error above me, his hands on either side of my head, my legs are hoisted on his hips. I blush, hard. I know he felt weird too because he instantly got up and opened a portal to I assume Outertale. I got up, he didn't leave the Undernovella portal open, but he also didn't tie me up. Usually he would tie me up if I did something stupid, like that, and than leave to Outertale.

Even thought Error was gone for a few hours, it didn't feel that long, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Geez, what the heck, why am I thinking about this, he barely accepted my friend request so there is no way he would accept this. But he didn't have to know. As soon as I finished gathering my thoughts Error came back. I didn't say anything and neither did he, he just walked over and sat far away from me. 'Oh man, now he is defiantly not going to want to be friends anymore.' When I finished that thought I started to sob, like the baby I was. I laid on my side and cried my self to sleep.

A/N: Oh boy! I wonder what's going to happen next? hehe I have this one planned out! *evil laugh*