Thoughts come to life (smut)

"Well, well there Bluberru." Error's voice lost its glitch, I guess when he's focused on something he can control it more. He then pushed me on my back as he was on top of me. "Looks like I should have come back sooner~"

{No-ones POV}

Error started to push Blue onto the blank ground slithering his hands under Blue's shirt, he felt something squishy. Error lifted up his shirt to reveal an ecto-tummy. Errors eyes shot open in shock, because as he lifted up Berry's shirt more he discovered that he had summoned ecto-breasts. After Error assessed the situation his hands went straight to massaging Blue's boobs. Soft moans coming out of his mouth as Errors hands moved expertly over his breasts. While Blue was moaning he didn't notice that Errors strings had begun to wrap themselves around his arms and legs. Blue only noticed this as Error had summoned a tentacle to gag him. Error had finished playing with Blue's breasts and had begun to move down kissing all along his stomach. He begun to remove Blue's pants to reveal a soaking wet ecto-pussy. Error chuckles at this sliding his fingers over it causing Berry to moan, however it was muffled by the tentacle. Error continued to slide his fingers across the wet lips, getting short shocked moans out of blue. After doing that a few times he decided to try something else. His hand moved up from blues puss and onto his stomach. The tentacle was removed and blue was about to question what Error was doing before he was cut off from his own laughter. Error had begun to tickle blue, mainly as a distraction as his other hand moved down and around to Blue's formed ass. He stopped tickling Blue for only a moment before he smacked his hand hard down on the others ass. Blue let out a shriek of pain, wiggling under the grasp of Errors strings. Error did this again, this time Blue was ready and only let the pain show a little in his voice. Error did this over and over till there was a hand mark left in red on his ass. Blue was breathing heavily, but his pussy was aching for attention. Error took bit of this and began to zip down his shorts, his fully erect member slipping free into the cool air. He rubbed at his dick a few times before aligning it with Blue's entrance.
"This may hurt a little" Error warned and Blue nodded. Error begun to enter Blue with a grunt. Blue held in the pain as he was being stretched out by Errors fat cock. Once Error was fully in he let out a sigh and looked at Blue who had shed a few tears. Error kissed Blue on the cheek, waiting for Blue to adjust to his size. After a bit Blue nodded signalling Error to move. He pulled out and pushed back in slow and gentle for the start till Blue was moaning nice and loud. He begun to move faster as Blue's moans got louder. Error letting out a few grunts every now and then.
"A-aAh E-errORAHHh!" Blue moaned. Error was enjoying the show and a this current moment was pounding in and out of Blue at an inhuman speed, making Blue go crazy. Error leaned down into a sloppy kiss with Blue and forced his tongue into Blue's mouth rightfully taking dominance. Error pulled back groaning as he was reaching his climax.
"Ah~! Err-rot I'm g-gonna cu-" Blue was cut off by Error.
"N-no your not. Not u-until I do"
"B-but I c-caAHn't hold it ah! Hnn"
"Yes you can mm" Blue held back for dear life, Error getting harder but sloppier with his thrusts.
"G-god Blueberry, let me hear how much you want to cum! Ahn"
"I w-want to cum s-soAH much.. hh hah. I want y-you to f-fill meaAHh u-up an-d make me c-cuUMM!!"
At that moment both Error and Blue came. Moaning loudly as they did so. Error filled Blue up to thee brim, some leaking out. Blue had come hard on Errors member. Error slowly pulled out of Blue more cum dripping out onto the floor of the same colour. Blue was panting hard and Error was too. He lay down next to Blue hugging his waist a bit and laying soft kisses on his face.
"I love you Blue..."
"I-I... I love you too E-error." They both said as they fell asleep.

Ah fuck. Sorry for not updating in a while, I just kinda meh. But next year will be different cause I made a schedule and it is done so that I can do more stuff and all that so I will be updating more as well. So yeah anyway last update of the year. Happy new year y'all!