Disappearance

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update :3 last sunday, when i open my account this story went missing so i posted a message saying that i can't update this story anymore. I tried to retrieved the story and luckily, i did! but i think some of the chapters were private, i don't know what happened :( so i'm still working on it. Anyways I just found my story this morning, so here is the next chapter ^^

Jinyoung was sitting on the edge of Mark's bed while the older is still peacefully sleeping, he wasn't able to sleep last night because of what happened. His whole body was aching and his lower part was throbbing deep inside. He just lost his virginity to someone who doesn't even love him, how unlucky he is.

He turned his head to look at the older when he heard Mark stirred in his sleep. Mark slowly sat up on his bed while rubbing his eyes.

"My head hurts." Mark muttered while massaging his temples.

Jinyoung looked away when Mark opened his eyes and stared at him. Mark furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Jinyoung sitting on his bed half naked. He peeked under his blanket and widened his eyes when he saw that his completely naked. The memories of last night's incident suddenly played in his mind, it was a little bit blurry and he can only remember small part of it but it's enough for him to understand that it really happened.

"What did you do?!" Mark angrily asked the younger.

Jinyoung turned around and looked at Mark in disbelief. "What do you mean about what did I do? I should be the one who's asking that kind of question to you."

"You raped me!"

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? Just to make you remember everything, you're drunk last night and you did all those things to me!"

"But you didn't resist because you like it right? You took that as an opportunity because I was drunk."

Jinyoung held his breath, he was the victim and yet he was accused. "What are you talking about? Don't you know that I was struggling when you started kissing me?! But you held my hand so tight and I don't have the strength to stop—"

"So you're telling me that I was the one who initiated everything that happened?" Mark cut Jinyoung's words. "That's ridiculous! How come I'm going to do that with a guy?!"

Jinyoung stood up and faced the older as he clenched his fist on his side. "Why are you pointing that it's all my fault? You've been insensitive, Mark! Don't you know how much it hurts? When you gave yourself, your everything to the person who doesn't even have a slightest love for you?... I lost something last night... and it's all because of you."

Jinyoung paused and looked down as he tried to stop his tears from falling. "As I was sitting here, waiting for you to wake up, I thought you'll be feeling sorry for what you did at all. But I was wrong, because you accused me instead."

"Get out..." Mark muttered.

Jinyoung slowly lifted his head. "This is also my room."

"I don't care! I don't want to see your face! Now, get out!"

Jinyoung grabbed a shirt and put it on before he slowly trudged towards the door while holding his back. When Mark heard the door clicked close. He ruffled his hair in frustration before he stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Bambam was in the kitchen when he heard the bell rang, he frowned when he remembered that it was still early in the morning and the restaurant was still in a close sign. He went to the counter and looked at who arrived in this early morning and he was shocked to see that it was Jinyoung walking with a limp.