The Past

It was already 9AM when Mark woke up from his long sleep. He sat up and looked around the room and noticed that Jinyoung was not there.

"Jinyoung?" Mark tried calling the younger. "Park Jinyoung?"

But no one answered him, he was just greeted by a great silence.

"Yah! You homo sapiens Park Jinyoung where are you?!"

"I'm here! Why are you shouting?" Jinyoung said as he hurriedly closed the door and went to the older.

"Where have you been?! I've been calling your name a million times!"

Jinyoung raised his eyebrows. "Really? Did you miss me that much?"

"No! Where have you been?"

Jinyoung lifted the plastic bag that he was holding in front of the older. "I went to the cafeteria and bought some breakfast for you."

He settled the food that he bought in the cafeteria on a plate before he sat down on Mark's bed. "Here, eat your breakfast now. It's already 9 in the morning so I informed all your teachers to excuse you for today because you had a fever."

Mark took the food that Jinyoung bought for him. "Thanks."

"It's nice to hear that you already know how to thank me." Jinyoung grinned at the older.

Mark sent him a glare before he started eating his food.

"I want to hear you saying sorry too, I'm looking forward to it." Jinyoung added.

"And why would I'm going to say sorry to you?"

Jinyoung pouted and he put his hands on his waist. "You had a lot of mistakes to me and the biggest mistake that you ever did was when you rape me."

Mark sighed and he looked at the younger. "Is that still an issue to you?"

"Yes of course! If you were in my place, would you easily forget what that person forcibly took from you without even apologizing?"

"Wait, what did I even take from you?"

Jinyoung pursed his lips before he leaned to the older as he covered the side his mouth and whispers. "My virginity hyung."

Mark widened his eyes and pushed Jinyoung away from him. "What the hell Jinyoung!"

"Hey it's true, you really did take it! I told you that I take good care of it and I don't let anyone intimately touch me. I didn't even allow my boyfriend to –" Jinyoung stopped talking when he noticed what he was saying.

"You had a boyfriend?" Mark asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

The younger mentally punched himself for blurting that out. "Ahh... Y-you better finish your food now then take this medicine. I will go to the restaurant today, just text me when something happen okay?"

Jinyoung hurriedly stood up and left the dorm while Mark just scratched his head, confused with Jinyoung's action. He was startled when Jinyoung came back in the dorm.

"I forgot something." Jinyoung muttered before he leaned to the older and kissed Mark's cheek.

"What was that?!"

"A goodbye kiss!" Jinyoung gave him a sweet smile before he trudged towards the door. "Bye hyung!"

"The kiss agreement was just valid last night!" Mark shouted out.

Mark heard the door clicked closed, he let out a loud sigh before he continued to eat and take his medicine.