Confused Feelings

Standing in front of his bed, placing his hands on his waist, Jinyoung takes a deep breath as he stared at the script that was laid on his bed. He just finished reading the script and he's really not happy about the flow of the story. Especially at the end where Mark have to kiss his partner, not on the forehead and absolutely not on the cheeks but unfortunately it was stated on the script that Mark should kiss Sana on the lips which made his blood boil after reading it.

"The script will melt if you'll keep on staring at it like that." Mark muttered as he entered their dorm.

Jinyoung was startled, he looked at the older who grabbed the script from his bed and started flipping it. "I don't like the story."

"You don't like it or you don't like that I'm the actor of the story? You expected that the teacher will give you this role right? We can switch positions if you want."

"Nevermind." Jinyoung said as he lied down on his bed and started scrolling on his phone.

"When are we going to start doing this?"

"Memorize your script first so that we can film it continuously and I want to shoot that just for one day. I'm busy, I had a work and I cannot just spend all of my time with you guys."

"I was just asking, why you are so annoyed?"

"Because I'm already sleepy and you keep on asking questions! Goodnight!" Jinyoung annoyingly said as he hides himself under the blanket.

Mark just stared at him with a frown on his face, he didn't get why Jinyoung was so annoyed. He shrugged his shoulders and placed the script on his study table before he lied down on his bed and followed the younger to the dreamland.

Jaebum arrived at the restaurant two hours before 8PM to set up everything. Bambam agreed to close the whole restaurant and let Jaebum use it for free since they're friends. As soon as they finished setting up everything, Jaebum went immediately to the kitchen and cooked some kimchi pasta for their dinner date.

They heard the bell rang, Bambam and Jinyoung turned to their heads to look at who arrived and Jinyoung widened his eyes when he saw Mark came in.

"What are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked as he walked towards the older.

Mark looked around and saw a table that was perfectly set up. "Is there anything I can help you guys with?"

Jinyoung frowned. "You're going to help?"

Mark nodded his head as he looked at Jinyoung and Bambam before he glanced at Jaebum who smiled at him.

"Well..." Jinyoung said. "We already finished setting up but you can help us by calling Youngjae and asked him to come here. Right Jaebum hyung?" Jinyoung turned to looked at Jaebum.

"Yeah, I'm almost done with the pasta so I think it's time to call him."

"Okay..." Mark murmurs before he went to the corner and call Youngjae.

While Mark was having a call with Youngjae, Bambam and Jinyoung were staring at him with a weird look.

"Jinyoung hyung, I thought you said that Mark was against with Jaebum's courtship to Youngjae?" Bambam asked.

Jinyoung nodded his head. "Yes, he said that he won't let this happen but why is he here and he's even offering a help."

"Did he accidentally bump his head on the wall?"