Cross the Line

"Are you really sure about this Jinyoung?" Mr. Park asked Jinyoung for the 5th time.

Jinyoung finally came back from his leave and during that time he decided to completely leave the university that's why he's in the principal office right now.

He nodded his head and stood up. "I will go back to the dorm and pack my things before the school hour's end. I will sign the resignation form after packing."

Jinyoung bow and turned around as he made his way to the door. Mr. Park just looked at Jinyoung with a sad face. Jinyoung is one of the most outstanding students in the university and yet he's going to leave the university with an unknown reason.

Jinyoung was sitting on his bed while packing all his stuffs and few clothes when the door suddenly opened, he looked up and he saw Mark staring at him with wide eyes.

"Mark hyung..."

"Where on earth have you been all this time?!" Mark suddenly shouted at him.

"What's with you all of a sudden?! Why are you so angry? Why are you shouting at me?!"

Mark walked towards the younger and stands in front of him. "I'm asking you where the hell were you up until now?!"

Jinyoung sighed and he continued packing his stuffs. "I went to my friend's house and I stayed there for weeks."

"Then why are you packing your things?"

"I just came back here to pack my stuffs and... to sign the resignation form." Jinyoung looked at Mark. "I'm leaving."

Jinyoung closed the zipper of his luggage and stood up. He walked towards his study table to pack his things that was place there but before he can touch any of those things, Mark stands in front of him stopping Jinyoung from reaching there.

"You're not leaving." Mark sternly said.

"I'm leaving. I wanted to completely cut ties with you." Jinyoung said as he pushed Mark aside and started picking up his books.

"I never said that I wanted to cut ties with you!"

"I know! It's my decision. If I stayed here in the university, I'd end up meeting you somehow. I want to end everything." Jinyoung turned around and looked at Mark. "I want to forget you."

Mark doesn't know why but when he heard Jinyoung let out those words, he was hurt. Jinyoung went back to his bed, he grabbed his luggage and trudged towards the door.

"I can't bring all my things so I'm going to comeback here tonight." Jinyoung said.

He was about to turn the door knob when Mark speaks.

"Why can't you just stay?"

"I can't stay even if I wanted to. It's too painful to be with you... I can't take it anymore." Jinyoung opened the door and left Mark inside the dorm.

Mark let out the tears that he was holding, he failed to make Jinyoung stay with him and he realized how much pain he gave to the younger.

He didn't go back to his afternoon classes after what happened, he doesn't know how to tell Jaebum that he already found Jinyoung but failed to make the younger stay in the university.

It was 7PM when Jinyoung came back in the university, he already put his stuffs inside the box so he just need to go inside, grabbed the box and left. Jinyoung took a deep breath before he turned the door knob and pushed the door opened. The room was so dark and he thought that maybe Mark was not in the dorm, he switched the lights on and walked to his study table and grabbed the box.