20-Raksha

It had been around a month since the serum had been administered and they still hadn't found out about when the man had shot me with the dart that dissolved.

The serum was a type of super soldier serum, but it didn't work completely.

I was a stronger and faster, but I healed at the same rate.

Clint had found this out when he decided to tease me with some food while he was in the vents, again. Let's just say Tony needs to buy a new vent system and Clint has no food.

I was laying on Pietro's floor in the bed he had given me and I had noticed that my stomach had swelled.

No one else had though, probably because winter is nearing and I'm growing a thicker coat.

I made a groaning chuff sound as I heard the elevator door open down the hall.

A shape past my door before stopping and walking backwards, "Raksha?" I knew that voice as Tony, "You've gotten huge! What has Pietro been feeding you?" Tony hadn't seen me in a month.

I didn't really leave Pietro's room and I avoided as much contact with the Avengers as possible, except Pietro.

"Raksha, come on let's go see Bruce," he walked into my room.

I glared at him.

He pulled a bit on my back leg and said,"Don't make me get my suit, or Pietro down here to get you up,". 

I growled at him and got up, stalking after him while growling quietly.

He nudged my front leg, "I can hear you Raksha, knock it off,".

My ears went flat and I growled at him quieter then before, if he heard me he made no comment about it.

As we entered the elevator he pushed the button and a few moments later the doors opened revealing the familiar lab.

"Hey Bruce!" Tony yelled.

There was a thud followed by a "God damnit Tony," Bruce appeared behind a desk.

"Why do you have Raksha? I haven't seen her in a while,".

" I think you need to look her over she's huge," he said throwing his arms at my stomach.

"Are you sure it's not just her winter coat? I mean it's around the corner Tony,".

Tony shook his head, "No I mean like she's gonna explode soon fat,".

Bruce furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed his bag approaching me. He started touching my stomach where Tony had gestured.

I growled at him, he jerked his hand away before I could snap at him and said, "I want to take her in for X-rays, because of I'm correct with my assumption, which should be impossible considering her size and where she's been, we're going to have a problem. Call Pietro in here,".