Why???

Suddenly I felt them kick and punch me my lip was bleeding I had a black eye . It hurt so much!!! I saw them walking away laughing... I got up and brushed my self off and pretending like nothing happened but something did happen... I got on the bus and sat near the window on my own. Until Jacob came. I got my phone out but I get a really bad pain on my knee it was bleeding what the hell!!!! I just continued on my phone. Flicking through Instagram, Jacob was pulling my hair like a baby. "Stop!!" I whispered to Jacob , "No!! Who do you think your talking to bitch!!!" He Whispered back. " You bitch!!" He just sat there in shock while I gave a smirk at him. I finally continued on my phone.
Skip the rest off the ride to school
We finally got there and I got my schedule from the office and first I have    Math BORING!!! I walked in and some of the boys mouths dropped (I mean u gotta love this person like this😂) I walked to the front , "Hi , I'm Ariana Spencer , Im 13 years old , and I LOVE sports , also love my brands like Nike😂" The whole class laughed and even Jacob had a smirk on his face. The teacher told me to sit next to the one and only Jacob Sartorius  and what he did was horrible it was........

Cliff hanger sorry I will update more now my SATs is over ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bye🙋🏽💖🙈