Weird..or love??? | Chapter 5

Ariana's POV
He , He stuck a needle in my leg what the hell was he thinking. I took it out , it really hurt but I'm tough , and put it in his leg. I smirked at him. He just put it back in his bag. I was glad that he stopped.
The end of maths
I was so glad to get out of there. I went to lunch and suddenly he tripped me over , Jacob , why , I just got up and went to lunch I sat down when two girls came running towards me , "Hi , I'm Brooklyn!!! Wanna be Besties!!!"
She said "Sorry about her she's a bit crazy sometimes, I'm Sarah , you?" Sarah said "My name is Ariana , nice to meet you." I said to them. We carried on talking and I asked if they had the same classes as me and they did.  Maybe this day wasn't so bad.
Brooklyn

Liah

End of schoolI walked home and my mom said she is going on a business trip so I have to stay with the Sartorius' for 2 weeks in till she comes back

End of school
I walked home and my mom said she is going on a business trip so I have to stay with the Sartorius' for 2 weeks in till she comes back . What a privilege, not😠 I can't believe this!!!!!!!!! I started packing for the 2 weeks I have at hell.
End of packing
I say my goodbyes to my mom and head over to Jacob's house and Mrs.Sartorius welcomes me "Hi , you must be Ariana, let me shout Jacob down and show you a tour around the house." Jacob came running down the stairs. He gave me a dirty look. I walked me up stairs and his mom went in the living room. I tripped and fell onto Jacob and ok ok I felt a lot of sparks so did he I can't fall in love with my bully , could I , would I , I think I love him.

Cliff hanger sorry again ❤️❤️❤️
Sorry for not updating again.
Bye 🙈❤️🙈