The Kingdom Of Azafurses

Far away in a distant land,there lived a King and Queen. Whose names where King Larte and Queen Rozalinatte, they had been married for six years but had no child.

Queen Rozalinatte got pregnant a couple of times but always seemed to loose her baby days from her delivery.

One month later Queen Rozalinatte was annouced pregnant and the King handled her with care, he pampered her like a baby, but it was not long until the unknown source striked again, The Queen stepped out for a glass of water down the stairs but slipped on her dress and fell down the stairs on her baby bump, she started to cry while she watched the blood flow. When the King heard he was psyched up and called for his sorcerer, sedrick to find out the source of the strange condition. The sorcerer did his magic which he learned from his dead father sarod. Sedrick found out that the wicked witch was responsible for all the pain they had gone through.

In Azafurses, that peaceful village lived a witch who had no name, but a nick name from the people, Whcitte derived from the witch, she disturbed the peace of the villagers which disturbed the King very much but he never took action, he always had other things to do, until he found out that she was the cause of his misery.

The king immediately sent for his royal guards to and sent them to bring Whcitte the witch for him.

Five guards left the next day because the witches house was quite far. The witch had sensed them coming and set two temptation, on their way they were allured by some sexy dressed ladies one of the guards left with the ladies but they kept moving then they met a man who offered them riches and another guard was enticed and followed the man. Leaving them with three men.

After six hours they finally reached their destination. The witch was totally suprised to see them, she tried to escape with magic but she was to late the guards grabbed her and stuffed her in the carriage and headed for the palace.

On their arrival to the palace the King was very happy and instructed them to lock her in the Palace jail. The king informed his wife and the both left to visit the witch but before they got there, they got notified that a group of people had come to visit.

The king attended to those people and they thank him for being a better king than his father.

His father, the previous king was cruel and punished anyone who tried to correct him.

They also appreciated King Larte for capturing the witch.After that stament the King reminded himself about his unfinished business, he therefore excused himself to join his wife.