Apology Not Accepted

The king received it with joy and gave it to the sorcerer, Sedrick. Sedrick then said feed the hair to the cow, and the guards did that. Then Sedrick said milk the cow, and the guards did that. Then Sedrick said give me the milk and the stone, and the King handed it to him.

Sedrick put the stone in the milk and began to chant

Today, today
I get my wish
Bring me the witch
And I will grant you a wish
He said thus like three time then the milk and the stone began to glow and everyone in suspense, suddenly the wicked witch, Whcitte appeared, she looked helpless and so the King ordered his guards to lock her up.The king was so happy and immediately left with his wife to visit the witch

The witch had regain her stamina but was handcuffed. The king began to talk " Tell us why have you been bordering us" the King said and the witch answered almost immediately narrating a long story.

It exactly ten years and six months ago when you were the coolest kid in the village because you were the King son, you got everything you wanted and I was just a lonely girl lost my father when I was four years old and all I had was my mother and all she taught me was evil.
I was so devastated that I cursed you to be baron, but now I have changed please forgive me.

After this the witch was in tears and the King left in mixed emotion while the queen ran after him. They but agreed to act like they forgave the witch so she can get the curse off.

They went back to the palace prison and the witch agreed to remove the curse which she did then the King released her and locked her up in a no magic room.

The witch was devastated and regretted almost everything she did in life .

One week latter the Queen was pregnant and she was treated with care.

Everything was going alright until the Queen had a fight with her maid and the maid won.
When they finished fighting and the queen had blood stained on her dress again, the maid got back to her sense and began to aplogize.

The king was shocked and went to his sorcerer, Sedrick explained to him that the incantation was a fifty fifty thing. If the magical forces do something for you then you have to do something for them.