Deflowering

As Jeremy took me to the hospital, the car ride was very quiet. He seemed persistent, checking me every know and then, and asking me way too many questions. I keep trying not to keep dozing on and off, but these meds they keep shoving in my IV has me feeling really dizzy. I catch myself again,  I think, and I see Garcias. I see him standing over me and I smile and he bends to kiss me on my cheek. I blush, allowing his lips to embrace my cheek, and his lips slowly locks onto mine. His hands slip under my shirt and I call out his name "Garcias....Garcias". I suddenly feel my body being jolted and my hair played with and I realized that this isn't real, and that I've been calling out another man's name with my boyfriend in the room.
"So is he better" Jeremy said looking kind of jealous.  I had to play it off that I didn't know what he was talking about, because it would tear him apart to know that he was being replaced.
"What are you t - talking about Jer, I - I onl-"
"STOP with all that lying shit Ave,  You were blushing in the car, and now, now your getting turned on by him in your dreams, man I'm done" he said storming out of the hospital room.
"SO YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE" I screamed after, but I guessed it was too late.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night, after my mother picked me up, and scrutinized my outfit, I took a shower. My ankle wasn't broke, just bruised, and man was it ugly. I took off all my clothes, sliding my thong off laughing on the inside. I was laughing because I could only imagine, walking through the woods and see a girl hanging on a bridge ass out. Anyways, I hopped in the shower and turned the water on pretty hot. I picked the leaves that were deep in my scalp, and washed my hair. I began to wash my body, accidentally hitting the spot that Jack hit that sent me into a blushing fury. I quickly suppressed the thought and rinsed off, and got out. I had to hold onto the railing for support, but I would be fine. That night, I got the crazy idea to get my injured ass into this Jeep Wrangler, and drive to where Mr. Garcias found me. I had to drive with my left foot, which is the most uncomfortable thing in the world. I pull up into his driveway and shut the engine off, just laying back in the sit and breathing. I get out and make my way to his door, but I can see that he was with another woman, as they were laughing over a plate of food. As feelings began whelming up inside, I stumbled backwards off the porch, knocking over a lawn chair causing him to run to the front door. As he opened, I stumbled to get to the car.

"Avery? Is that you?" He said walking over towards me, but being cut off by my quick tongue.

"Look, I didn't need you then, and I dont need you know, just let me go and I will be ok. I said trying to hold back the tears. Dammit, how could I already like a guy that I dont even know.

"But your at my house and your in my drivew-" 

"PLEASE" I said at this point crying. "C-Coming her was a m-mistake, I-I have to go" I said starting my car.

"Avery, is everything alright" he said touching my car door, but moving it as I quickly drove away. "AVERY" he called as I sped through his complex.

How could I be so stupid? How could I let the cutest guy in all of this damn hell hole of a high school go just that easily? I knew that I somehow had to make this right. I drove towards Jeremy's House and waited to be buzzed in. I slowly drove towards the front of his house fixing my makeup and hair. I knocked on his door as he answered with no shirt on.

"Avery?" He said in sort of a Chuck Bass-y tone.

"Look, about earlier, I was hallucinating and I'm sorry if I have offended you, I came here tonight to make peace, and that I miss you. And I know what I did was stupid, and I understand if you don-"

He cut me off, with a kiss. He sealed me lips like rubber cement, witch just, one, kiss. Quickly my legs buckled and my ankle tensed, but like Prince Charming, he caught me. He picked me up and carried me too his room and laid me on his red Victorian sheets. He pulled off my sweater and had me laying there in a neon bra and leggings. He continued kissing me as he slid my leggings off, but I quickly had to slow things down.

"Wait, I-I have never..." I said clenching my body up

"Wait, y-your a v-virgin....HAHAHA" He said laughing. I didnt think that it was funny, but apparently he did.

"I guess this was a bad mistake" I said getting my sweater and keys about to leave.

"Wait Ave, Im sorry for laughing" He said pulling me back and laying me down. 

"I...Hate...You" I tried to say, but he kept kissing my neck and I fell. He promised that he would be gentle and slid my leggings off revealing my neon thong. He undid my bra and took it off, as I laid there topless. He slowly moved my thong down, side by side revealing my tan line. He took out his Trojan condom and slid it onto him self. "Just breath" he told me as he slid it in. I immediately gasped and bit my lip harshly. He passionately kissed my neck and that made me shiver and bite my lip softly, again. He grabbed both of my hands and put them above me as he sped up his tempo. At this point, even though there were still pains here and there, this felt amazing. He made me feel so special and when I climaxed, he held on to me as he followed up. We laid there, head on chest, with him playing with my hair, and me rubbing his chest. 

"I Love You Avery" he said. "And about the engagement, that can wait later on in life. I don't know what came over me, but I got this urge to marry you now, but that was stupid, and I promise to never do something so sporadic like that again" he sated while slowly drifting to sleep

"Its ok, just get some rest" I told him as I fell asleep as well.