Tied

After my amazing night with Jere, he woke me up to an AMAZING breakfast. He drove me too school that morning and walked me to my locker. 

"Last night was amazing" he said kissing me.

"I know, I'm kind of hurting though" I said holding my side. Truth is, it really did hurt, but I didn't want him to know. I tried to be into it, but once he sped up the pace, things began to...hurt.

"Oh it's ok, you will get over it, hopefully by prom" he said giving me a kiss before leaving. The kiss seamed to sting my cheek like venom from a rattlesnake. I didn't want to really do it again, but maybe I was being chicken, and by the time prom rolled around, I would be ok.

"SOOOOOOO" my girlfriends said approaching me.

"Well, I have been de-ankled, and...deflowered" I said looking down.

"Ave, you don't look too happy about it" Marissa said touching my face

"I...It's because, I didnt feel like...good. I felt as though...he wasn't screwing someone he loved, just another fix" I said trying to hold back tears.

"Ave, everything will be ok, come on, lets get to trig" Anna said pulling me with her.

I walked into trig, not noticing that the teacher wasn't here and sat in the back, followed by Annalisa and Marissa. Jere sat in front of the room, and didn't once glance at me when he came in.

"Ok class, I'm going to be your sub for today, you can call me Mr. Garcias."

Immediately I looked up and dammit, I was right. Hotty McHotshorts was my sub and I just wanted to melt into an oblivion and dissipate myself.

"Ok, so Marissa Singer"

"Here"

"Justin Rodes"

"Here"

"Jeremy Ross"

"Mhmm" Jere said giving him a dirty...everything

"A-Avery Winters" he said darting his eyes from his clipboard to me.

"Here" I said shrinking into my seat. God I just want this day to be over already. I'm so embarassed and I know he was too. 

Later that day, I was walking to my locker and someone grabbed my arm and snatched me in a class room.

"Hey Je-" I realized that it was not Jeremy, but Jake. 

"Hey, care to explain what happened at my house last night" he said dropping his messenger bag.

"It was nothing ok, I already apologized and I just want the whole thing to go away ok" I said trying to storm off.

"Something like that doesn't just blow away ok, was this about...me...picking you up, our...connection" he said looking passionately.

"LOOK" I yelled while snatching my arm back. "When I first found you, I will admit that I thought that you were smoking hot. And then I realized that I had a boyfriend that loved me, and on top of that, you are dating someone. Besides, I'm Happy. I'm happy with my relationship and our fun sex life and everything with it." I said holding back tears. Holding back tears not from what I was saying, but crying for the thought of me actually not being happy. I gathered my purse of of his desk and left without hearing him say another word. Luckily I met Jeremy in the hall and we walked to his car together. 

"Is everything alright?" He said putting his arm around me.

"Yup, just finishing up some loose ends".