Avery Ross

With the lunch meeting between me and Jeremy being in less than an hour, I hadn't even got dressed. I pulled out my Aint No Wifey sweater that I wore as a dress and wore black tights under my black and white converse. I tied a black bandana around my hairline and applied eyeliner in cat eye formation. I thought I looked modern hip as my dad would say. His white range rover pulled into the driveway and I grabbed my MK purse from the closet. I always had the essentials in every purse: My favorite lipstick, eyeliner, and makeup. I grabbed my phone and thought, damn today may be the day. I went into my brothers room and pulled out his third shelf to get the Trojan condoms. I didn't know if they were the right size, but hey its better than nothing. I sprayed my Chanel N·5 perfume and went to his car. The sweater was cute and sexy. At times I can be an innocent girl and play flirty. Or like I was now, I can slide in the seat a little revealing my lace panties just enough for him to get turned on. I never lost my virginity, but I always was a flirt.

"You look nice Ave" he said grabbing my hand and holding it while he drove to the hidden restaurant.

"You do to babe" I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek. The traffic in Oregon was quite slow, but today it seemed easy to pass. We pulled through the parking lot and placed in the car towards the front. He held the door open for me, and I blushed and walked through. The smell of Liv&Mikes was so appealing to me. It smelled like warm garlic breadsticks laced with the smell of roasted sugar cookies. To me the smell was an aphrodisiac, and I could tell it was to Jeremy because he started caressing my hips. He loved me hips, because I was mixed with White and Latino. I had long blonde hair, average white girl, but big breast and a huge ass like a Latina.

"I've been really thinking about this for a while" he said while whipping up to the pasta sauce from his lips.

"Yeah, I'm so happy u asked me to prom and you know I lov-" I said before being cut off.

" No not that" he said getting from his sit and getting on his knee. What the hell was he doing. The people around us chanted yes and began to record us.

"Avery Giselle Winters, we you, forever and always, be my wife" he said while his cheeks began to fluster with red rose colors. I didn't know what to say, I mean we have been dating since freshman year, and I loved him, but we were just so young.

"I...I-I...I DONT KNOW" I said bursting into rapid tears. I have never been so flabbergasted in my life, and I didn't know what to say so I ran. I ran from all the flashing lights of pictures and all the claps and all the embarrassment. I ran outside in the warm autumn weather and the pressure of my life hit me hard. Why would he do this two weeks before prom? I saw the woods and realized that I didn't live to far from here, and I had to get out of here. I darted running out into traffic and made it into the woods. There was a quick passage that I knew, but u had to take the most dangerous bridge in your life. The only bad thing was that the bridge was so far from the ground, about 70 ft up, and if you fall, your done.I took my chances and started heading towards it. I stopped once I reached the bridge. I began sweating and tiptoeing across VERY carefully. I made it halfway across before I noticed the ripe beginning to thin, I fucked up. The rope slowly began unwinding and and my pressure began to get to me and clamped to the rope with all my might as the bridge fell into a vertical formation. There I was. A white girl hanging from wooden planks and rope, whose panties were fully exposed and converse missing. I tried to make it up the bride by pressing my hands in the cracks of the planks pulling myself up, until the fifth plank was loose and when I grabbed ahold of it, it fell. I fell two planks and broke my finger nail trying to hold on to the last plank. I began screaming, in hopes that someone would here me, but the plank began slipping and slipping, until, it and I broke.