Introduction

Zane hugged his sweater closer to his body as he neared the exit of the High school, The crisp air nipped at his pale fingers as he reached out his arm to push open the glass door, he Stepped from the school and his eyes landed on the cute Café that sat perfectly in the corner of the street.

His eyes squinted as he noticed a Red and white sign that Read 'HELP WANTED'

"Huh.." He breathed and watched as a puff of white left his nose that was covered by the thin black mask.

The raven haired boy entered the Café, the Smell of coffee overwhelmed his nose as he spotted the Bluenette behind the counter.

"Hey Katelyn" he said as he walked up to the marbled counter, Katelyn turned around and nodded "The usual?" She asked as she moved to the back to grab a cup

Zane hummed an answer as he eyed the Light green walls and dark wood tables.

"Here you go, one hot chocolate with extra whipped cream" She smiled as she set the brown cup down, and wiping her hands on her apron and the ponytail she wore swayed as she moved to the side pressing buttons on the touch screen register.

"Thanks" he nodded and handed her a Twenty dollar bill, l leaving the small Café, he shivered "I really should've grabbed a jacket" he mumbled as he saw his apartment up ahead, he moved his warm cup to his left hand and reached into his pocket trying to find his keys. As he did he glanced up to see a U-Haul truck parked a few doors down from his own apartment

'A new person. Huh. Wonder what their like..' He thought as he stepped up into his porch, he fumbled with his keys as he balanced his cup on his left hand. Once he successfully opened the door he sighed happily and slammed it shut, pulling down his thin mask that covered his mouth, and took a sip of the Warm hot chocolate, dreading the day he had to exit his cozy apartment.

A/N-

hey! Hopefully I did a good job and a BIIIIIIIGG thanks to my zuzu RainDropPeridot for helping me with this :)

(Chapter one will be longer!!)

-Ebby