-Chapter 3-

**Read A/N at bottom!!**

Zane has woken up today on the wrong side of his bed, his mood was even worse than usual, he groaned and ran his hand in his hair, brushing it Infront of his eyes.

He'd glanced at his Nightstand and his eyes widened it horror. He was late.. Two hours late, cursing under his breath the Raven haired boy raced to his dresser. Grabbing his usual clothes and slipping them on in a hurry.

"Dammit.." he sheathed as his toe hit the corner of his Dark wood bed. He growled and slipped the mask up his chin as he Hopped out of the appartment his bag draped over his shoulder.

----

"What happened? Stayed up late again?" Aphmau asked. Her voice laced with concern, Zane had stayed up a little later that night to Finished the Book report he had due today.

"Stupid book report, I missed most classes today.. and most likely a ton of Homework" he groaned, his Icey eye darkened as he walked with his best friend, he was just glad this day was over.

A/n-

Oh my gosh guys, i feel so bad for not updating for like Two months!!! ;n; I got very distracted and eventually forgot. But oh my Irene. 2000+ READS!! You guys are amazing!! I literally almost cried when I opened up Wattpad again!! And I know this chapter is short I shut wanted to update a small chap for you guys.. so here's what I wanted to say...

• Should I re-write this story??

• should I make another Zanvis or other ship book??

•if so what Ship?

•Also, I know.. I messed up with the cover it's Zaaron, I hadn't noticed until I started writing chapter two!!

I love you guys 😆❤

-Ebby