-Chapter 2-

\\AN//
WOAH GUYS THANK YOU!!
200+ READS ALREADY!!
geez!!

SoooOo.. sorry I didn't update on Thursday, I got a little sidetracked.. But here's chapter 2 !!!

//-//-//

Zane eventually settled down at his apartment, placing a bag of peas over his good eye, the Raven haired boy laid like that for a while before he was woken by a loud frantic knock at his door, he groaned and Slumped up from the couch and padded his way to the door, he opened his door and groaned "hello?"

"ZANE" he widened his eyes as he looked at the teary eyed girl that stood In Front of him.

"Aph, what's wrong?" He asked as he turned around quickly and slipped on the mask, and combed his hair to the side with his hand

Aphmau pulled on Zane's arm and he followed "Zane! I can't find Celesta" she cried her Hair was a mess and she had bags under her Honey colored eyes, Zane knew how much that tiny dog meant to her, and how much she Cared for the dog

"What? You mean shes missing?" He croaked, still groggy from being awoken so quickly.

"Yes, yes! I lost her last night, I thought she'd be back today, bu-but she's not!!!" She wailed and stopped walking, setting her head in her hands.

Zane was mildly uncomfortable with a crying girl near him. The raven haired male reached out his hand and rubbed circles on her back, "its okay, well find her" he cooed softly, trying to comfort the small girl.

Aphnau looked up from her hands "what if we don't find her?...." She mumbled peaking up at him with glossy, red and puffy eyes.

"Well, then.... We'll go shopping and stop at the pet store." He offered his heart tightened for her.

Aphmau nodded and leaned forward, wrapping her small arms around his waste and hugged him, her eyes closed only soft sniffling and cars could be heard.

"thanks zane"

--Time skip--

After a few hours, they found he small dog hidden behind a trash can barking at a cat in the tree

"Celesta!!" aph cried and picked up the tiny dog and hugged her, Celeste giving Licks her cheek in return.

"Oh I'm so glad i found her, thank Irene" she mumbled and looked up at Zane, he smiled at the two, his hands stuffed into his pockets. "Good thing its Friday, the sun is setting already" he looked up and watched as the sun peaked from the trees

"Yeah" Aphmau smiled "thank you for helping me find Celesta" she hugged the dog and caught up to zane as he began to walk back to their houses.

\\A.N//

Ehh Filer chapter, sorry its so short and for any mistakes, I wrote this in class 😂😂

Thank you guys!!

I'll try and update again soon!!

**NOT edited!!**