What Did I Get Myself Into.!

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching bad girls club when someone knocked on the door. Princeton ass was the first one to open it.

“What the fuck you getting up for. Who the fuck is supposed to come over here for you.” Princeton said. I ran back to my room. This nigga needs to go somewhere. Then I hear my brother call my name.

“What nigga.” I yell back.

“You got somebody down here for you.” I walked down the hall. When I got to the living room I saw Davein.

“What you here for.” I say. I feel bad because Davein is always nice to me.

“Awl. You dropped yo phone when you fell this morning. And I saw this dude was about to finess yo shit. So I took and brought it to you.” Davein said as he handed me my Samsung galaxy S3.

“Thank you so much.” I said. I gave him a hug. I was so happy.

“you good Ma’. So what you bout to get into.” Now I’m happy that he had my phone but I don’t do thugs.

“I was about to walk to Camren house with my brother.” I say.

“Awl okay. Well I put my number in yo phone, so whenever you want to text me.”

“Okay.” I say as I let him out the door.

“Bye.” He said I roll my eyes. I was just happy I had my phone. I went upstairs to put my phone on the charger, and went into my brother room.

“Aye nigga what time is we going over Trell house.” I say walkin in on him. He was putting on a shirt.

“Damn you can’t fuckin knock on the door.”

“Hell Nawl. Now answer the question.” I say.

“We can leave now.” He said and then we were out the door.

Now the only reason why I wanted to go was to flirt with Camren sexy ass. But my brother is going to kick my ass if he found out I’m trying to get a dude. He hated when I dated killa. But I couldn’t get rid of him. I gave him my virginity. So before he went to jail he made sure to let everybody know I was off limits. We were walkin to his house now. When we got there, Trell was in the kitchen eating a big ass bowl of cereal.

“What up son. Hey vonyae.” Trell said.

“Hey. Where yo brother at.” I asked.

“What the fuck you wanna know fa.” My brother said. Ugh.

“Pryor chill. He upstairs in his room. You can go up there if you want to.” Trell said. I was glad he saved me, because I didn’t have anything to say. I walked upstairs and knocked on Camren door.

“Who is it?” I heard him said.

“Davonyae.” I said. I waited for him to open up the door.

“Yea.” He said. He looked so sexy in his polo boxers, without a shirt.

“Hey.” I say. I was smiling so hard.

“Hey.” He said sounding uninterested.

“So what are you doing over here?” Camren said.

“My brother came over here and brought me with him.” I said.

“Awl. Okay. Well you can come in my room until they leave.” He said. He moved out the way for me to come into his room. It was kind of cute. He had naked pictures of girls on the wall. He had a computer and a flat screen.

“Nice room.” I say.

“Thank you.” He said. He picked up his cell phone and started texting somebody.