1

A Snowy Night

"Be safe, alright?" Toriel told you as you come out of her house wearing your (F/C) jacket.

"I'll be fine, Toriel." You said.

"Good night, (Y/N)."

"Good night, Tori."

You walked down the street with your hands in your pockets. You were glad that you have your jacket because it was a cold winter night.

As you were walking, you saw a figure at the distance. You continued to walk and noticed it was Sans.

"hey (Y/N)." Sans greeted you.

"Hi Sans. Why are you out in the snow this late at night?" You asked him.

"'cause i'm a numbskull." He replied causing you to giggle. You've always like his puns.

"how about you? why are you out late at night?" He asked you.

"I'm heading home. I was with Tori the whole day." You explained and yawned. You were pretty tired.

Suddenly, Sans carried you princess like making you wrap your arms around his neck instinctly. You blushed hard.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked.

"you're tired, right? i'm gonna carry you to your house." Sans replied, blushing a light blue hue.

"No, it's fine. I can walk." You argued.

"no. besides, i insist." He began to walk towards your house. You shifted a little trying to find a comfortable position.

"You know Sans, you're warm despite the fact you're a skeleton." You said. "Why is that?"

Sans shrugged. "Magic."

You laughed lightly. You wish this won't end.

You and Sans told puns on the way to your house. You noticed he was always blushing when he looks at you.

"Is that your blush?" You asked and he blushed harder.

"yeah."

"That's so cute~" You said in a cute way which made Sans blush more if that was possible.

You arrived at your doorstep and Sans put you down. You turned to him and smiled.

"Thank you, Sans." You said.

"no problem-" before he could even finish, you kiss him in the cheek making him look flustered. He was dazed.

You giggled and turned around to enter your house when he suddenly pulled you and kissed you passionately. You were shock at first before kissing him back.

After a few seconds, you pulled away. Sans pulled you by your waist.

"you know what? i love you, (Y/N)." You giggled.

"I love you too, bonehead." You replied.