5

Will you look for me?

You sat on the grass as you watch the view of the ocean. You were on top of Mount Ebott with your skeleton boyfriend, Sans. You smiled gently at the amazing view. As you thought of something, you're smile faltered. Sans seems to have noticed and put an arm around you.

"Hey, what's eatin' ya?" Sans asked. You sighed as you played with a flower with your fingers.

"Sans, if I was gone would you look for me?" Sans seems a little shock at your question.

"What? Of course I would!" Sans held you close to his chest. "You're one of the greatest things that ever happened to me."

"But what if... I can't go back? Even if I wanted to? Like there is a force that stops me from going?" You questioned. Sans averted his gaze. You knew he was upset. He let go of you.

"If that would happen... I would spend my whole life looking for you." He chuckles a bit. As he looks back at you. "Why are we even talking about this? I know you wouldn't leave me."

You looked down at your lap. "Maybe..."

Your answer pierced through Sans' heart. "W-what do you mean maybe?"

You sighed and laughed a bit. "I don't know. It's just... I lived long enough to know that good things don't last forever. That one day, everything would be taken away from you." You looked back at the scenery.

Sans held your shoulders as he made you face him. "Look, whatever's gonna happen in the future, leave it be. Let's protect the good things we have right now. If everything doesn't last long, why don't we make it last?"

You bowed your head down as you started crying. Sans seemed to be worried but was washed away when you hugged him.

"I t-think that's what I needed to hear..." You said through sniffles. Sans smiled gently as he hugged back.

"Anything for you, (Y/N)."

**********

Okie! So... Who wants to request? No? Maybe? Meh, just request what ya all want. Put it down in the comments below and I'm sure I'll be able to find a way to make it happen. Good day!~

-Author-chan