9.5 (ALTERNATE ENDING)

So apparently, cutemics demanded for an alternate ending. So here we go!

~~~~

Sans x Suicidal Reader

I'm Here For You

The knife. The urge to take it and run it across your wrist is already far from unbearable. Until you really can't take it any longer.

You ran the side of the blade against your fingers. You've been thinking of doing it for a while and you know no one's gonna stop you.

You positioned the knife on your scarred wrist. As you were going to do it, the door swung open and you looked up. There near the door was Sans, huffing heavily. He looks like he ran to your house after reading your text.

He looked at the knife and your crying face. He quickly went to your side and hugged you, using his magic to take the knife away. You struggled away from his hug but to no avail.

"Just let me die!" You shouted desperately, trashing around. Tears fell to your shoulders. Sans was crying.

"P-Please... Don't do it..." He sobbed as he tightened his hug. Exhausted, you stopped trashing and just continued crying with your hands in your face.

"No one's left for me, Sans... Mom and Dad... My sister/brother... Everyone's gone... what's left for me to live?" You cried.

"How about me?" You stopped abruptly. You remembered a human killed his brother the last week. "No one's left for me... But you."

You cried harder and hid your face in his chest.

"I..." Sans sniffed. "I love you (Y/N). Please don't leave me too."

"I..." You sobbed silently. You've always liked Sans. All the puns you've shared, all the tears you've shed, it's always with him. He was there in your every step in the Underground.

"I love you too... but please just let me do this!" You reached for the knife laying innocently on your bed side table. You don't want to live in this world anymore.

"If you love me then live for me... please..." He pleaded. Something broke inside you like fragile glass. He's really crying... for you?

That's a very touching thing to do.

You faced him slowly and placed a hand on his 'cheek'. You pressed your forehead against his and continued crying.

"Sans, you know that I love you. And I would do anything to make you smile. So if it would make you happy, then I will try and live, okay?" You smiled softly. He nodded. Suddenly, the knife that once sat unbearably on the table didn't seem to matter anymore. Sans hugged you making both of you fall from the bed to the floor.

Laughter. It erupted throughout the room as you and Sans laid in the floor clutching your stomachs. (In Sans' case, 'non-existential stomach')

You faced Sans and kissed him on his 'forehead'.

"So... can I move in?" You laughed at Sans' question. The tears were still falling from your (e/c) orbs, not from sadness but joy.

"Sure, if you like."

"Of course, skelebabe." He winked. Blue tears were still in his eye sockets.

"Don't 'skelebabe' me, you numbskull."

"But I'm your numbskull, right?"

"Yes, yes you are."

-_-_-END-_-_-