Darkness (jeff the killer)

The dark surrounds your form as you sleep in the night. Your body laying on your bed as your dreams run wild in your mind. Your hair blown by the wind that enters through your open window. a killer who stalks your still body as he readies his bloody knife to strike. he waits patiently in the shadows as he eyes your still form. he can't do it. he can't kill you. not now, not ever.

His long overgrown black hair hangs as he lowers his head in shame. why is it that your so different? Why is it that he...feels for only you. why is it that all those other girls he's killed aren't like you. Why? he smiles even though he doesn't want to. slowly he walks towards your bed, quite footsteps stop at your bed side. he bends down and looks at you. Your (h,c) covering your (e,c) eyes. Your mouth a light (f,c) as your (s,c) cheek hits the pillow.

Your face glowed in the darkness as he watched you with his forever opened eyes. You looked so peaceful and beautiful when asleep. he reached a hand put to take a few strands of hair out of your face, gently putting them behind your ear. his cool fingers slowly caresses your warm cheek. it's been a long time since he's done something like this....a long time indeed. as he caressed your cheek you moved making him back his hand away in fright of you seeing him, the last thing he wanted was for you to scream and for him to kill you.

Instead of you awakening you only mumbled some words and snuggled closer to your (f,c) pillow. he sighed and stood. maybe one day you'll be his. and maybe one day you'll fill his cold, dark heart of his. just maybe...