Finally a bit of relaxation?

'Was it just a nightmare' you thought "it was so real" you said accidentally "what was so real" TAJ began to say confused by your statement. before you could answer her, her car began to become slower and slower and a big old man sound came from the engine making TAJ sigh and place her head on the wheel. "I just checked this hunk of junk today" TAJ said with a groan.

She exited the car and went to look at the engine. You also sent out to help. But after a few minutes of TAJ tinkering with her van she gave an "well I'm going to call Ron" she huffed out. She took out his cell phone out of her pocket. "Wait, HIM?! "You replied with a frown. "Come on he's the only one I know that drives and he's our friend", she dialed his number and there began the conversation.

16 MINUTES LATER

Smooth beats played as he sat awkwardly in the front seat of Ron's car. You sat there with disgust on your face as Ron drove and TAJ played on her cell phone. "So…" Ron started. "why did you leave the party (y,n)?" Ron said you of course the shrugged and looked away out the window , it had started to rain, small pallets of water dripped down the window screen as you looked out into the dark night sky passing by houses and houses more and more just ignoring Ron's voice as he called to you.

Ron was getting furious, angry at what you were doing, ignoring him while he was talking to you. He took his right hand off the wheel, placing it on your thigh, you swipe away looking back at him angry. " What is up with you? ", Ron said, taking his eyes off the road he looked at you with it confused face. TAJ still played on her cell phone ignoring the fact that you two were fighting and arguing but then, as Ron tried to talk to you and you tried to move away as far as you could.

You shook your head at Ron as he talked some sense and tried to apologize to you for what happened. you then caught a glimpse of.... him, the one that you saw in the window rearview window as you shook your head. You saw his long black hair in front of his face, covering it fully, his white hoodie almost a pale red and then you saw him was something in his hand. The car was spinning out of control Ron wasn't controlling it anymore, both his hands were on you, shaking you as you teared up.

you were scared then you screamed and then it...it all went black. you couldn't see anything anymore. You opened your eyes to see dark black converse shoes. You moved your head up to meet the boy who was in the middle of the road when you....CRASHED?! You try to get out she couldn't your arms and legs just couldn't work. you felt so horribly bruised everywhere.

Your eyes felt tired as you tried to keep them open, the fire warmed your face as you played there still as ever......then you felt a hand on your cheek and that's when

you....

lost .....

consciousness...