No place Like Home?

It felt like hours till you were finally home. TAJ tickled you awake as she shut the car off. You giggled awake looking tired eyed at her. "hehe we're here (y,n)" she said getting out of the car. you yawned and sat up from the side of the open window. "come on lazy bones, hurry before you have to sleep in there too" she said shutting the car door and moving to your house door. you opened the car door not before rolling up the window.

you exited the car and ran to TAJ, who waited and watched. You then remembered something...your phone. "Hey uh...TAJ I kinda um.." you began to remember what happened between you and Ron. Your eyes started to burn with tears. "my-my phone...is with..." "it's fine I'll get it for you after I know your safe okay" TAJ said opening the door and maneuvering you inside. The warmth from the house made you feel as warm as ever. TAJ closed the door and put the keys down near a coffee table in front of the tv. it was dark but the dull moonlight still helped light the areas where open windows stood.

You looked towards the kitchen, TAJ already started to make some hot cocoa with marshmallows your favorite. You walked towards her. "TAJ what are you doing?! My dad or mom could wake up!" You said in a whisper/small yell. you then began to see TAJ change into.. the guy you saw before on the road. you backed away slowly, wided eyed. Small blood stains covered the white hoody he wore and TAJ's curly brown hair turned into long dull black hair.

The figure looked behind him, his widened abnormal eyes stared at yours. a blood curling smile was on his cheeks, forever there. You couldn't look away. Backing away still you fell over on the coffee table hitting your head on the hard wood floors. your eyes felt heavy as you stared up. His face looked down at yours and before you could pass out, he said just three words.

GO TO SLEEP!

You awake from your sleep with a loud gasp, TAJ was still driving the car to your house. "You okay (y,n)" TAJ said looking once away from the road and back. You could only leave your eyes open on the rear view mirror, paralyzed by the.......nightmare?