Relief and Some Worry

the cool breeze can't wipe all your tears from your cheeks as you search for your house. Your footsteps echo in the silence of the street. weird there isn't any cars or people here you say in your head. you take your phone out of your pocket. Your eyes widen as you feel nothing in there. "damnit..." you say to yourself. You growl and look down at your feet as you continue to walk. Your mind is over run with what would happen to you out here, lost at night.

What if your parents find out or Ron finds you and....oh no. You then feel a hand on your shoulder. you whip your head behind you to find...TAJ! You wrap your arms around her as she does the same. "What the hell were you thinking running away from the party? If I weren't here you would have been lost, your house is the other way (y,n)" TAJ says.

you look up to her new warm tears flow down your cheeks again as you hold your friend tighter. "Woah Woah Woah....you okay (y,n)?" she says, concerned and worried. You only cry deeply into her chest as she pats your head. "come on let's go, I brought my car so we don't have to walk." she takes you by the hand and you both walk to the red hot (f,c) car in front of you. you both get in the car and TAJ drives to your house. with both the Windows down you look out and face the rear window.

you see something or...someone there standing in a hoodie holding something with their head down. You stare at the person confused by why they were standing there in the middle of the street but, as TAJ drives farther from it you start to lose sight and worry less and less about it.

you shouldn't have done that.....