Tortured

you groan awake, your head feeling as if it would hit with a rock for all of your life. You tried to move, but something held you back. You looked down and saw... rope? You try to struggle out the rope. Though as hard as you might it didn't work at all, you sigh. " (y,n)?!" A small frail voice says behind you. "T..TAJ? Is it you? I can't see..." You said slightly excited about not being alone in where ever you guys were.

"Y-yeah it's me...do you remember anything, like how the HELL we got in this place?" She said. "No..." You reply. You could hear TAJ start to cry from your response. "My dad's gonna kill me if I'm not home....god..." You say in a small tone. "Your seriously worried about THAT! What if we never get out what if we fucking die here or never see anyone ever again or worse!" TAJ was filled with anger and sadness as she yelled it out. "I'm sorry...I didn't me-" "it's fine I'm just little bit lost on this situation..."

Silence now took over as both you and TAJ calmed down. The silence was over once you heard the deep laughs of someone in front of you. "Seriously your laughing about this (y,n)?" TAJ announced to you. You shook your head as the laugh only got louder and louder. TAJ now knew it wasn't you. "Bravo, what a great show you two did, could have been better but, I wouldn't want you two to make my show look not as great." A deep dark man's voice said. You only stared at the darkness trying your best too see the person. "Why, forgive my manners, I bet your both wondering who I am.." the voice said.

With a 'click' of a switch a flickering light illuminated the place you were in. You could finally see the metal-like room around you that had splashes of dried up blood on the walls and random bodies layed out onto the floors. You wanted to gag at the sight. As you stared around the bloody room you saw...him..the boy who was in the road and made you CRASH! And.. Ron tied to a table with knives and after torture devices around his gagged and sleeping form.

"I-it was you". You saw his disgusting face that showed his huge eyes that had round black circles around them, his dark black hair and his worst feature that left your eyes to be glued. His long smile that cut into his cheeks making his look complete and utterly menacing. "You know it's not good to stare at people" he said, giving you the view of his teeth. "I'm Jeff, Jeff the killer" he said "and I'm here to help you all... GO TO SL-" "let us go you freak!" TAJ said yelling at him, awakening Ron from his sleep.

Mutters came from his mouth as he struggled to be free of the restraints.on his legs and arms. "Be careful bitch or else.....now since my little 'show' is beginning I'll have to pass on letting you go, of course I wouldn't want you to leave without seeing the show." Jeff said smiling even wider again.