Untitled Part 1

APHMAU'S POV :

APHMAU'S POV :

I wake up in the morning and I get a text message that says... text message: "i'm watching you, and always have been since the moment i first laid eyes on you..." "what who is this" i text back " All you need to know is that i am very close to you and may even be your friend" " Zane is that you" I text back "I don't know is it... look i'll even tell you who i am if you promise me one important thing" " okay what do you want" it takes the mysterious person a while to text back....."I WANT A DATE".... I dropped my phone and i couldn't believe my eyes... so i just tried to forget i went down stairs and saw my sister and my best friend watching my favorite anime series and heard three knocks on the front door and went to go answer it and there was a vase filled with my favorite flowers and saw a noted addressed to me. I picked them up and put them on the kitchen table and read the note... THE NOTE:" I hope this effects your decision and if so meet me at RED LOBSTER 9:00 PM sharp... there might be a dress and shoes on your bed that I want you to wear." I ran upstairs and went into my room and there was a red dress and black high heels.(PICTURE ABOVE). I didn't know what to do so I went to tell my sister and in her room there was a note on her bed I picked it up worried about what i thought i said but when I read it the note said that she went to the mall with her friend. I was so relieve I wanted to cry. I went back into my room to see someone standing there and they looked hurt but i was afraid and i was home alone with some random person in my room.I backed away slowly and tripped and fell the mysterious man turned away very slowly and then i got up and ran and something hit my head and I got very tired and went to sleep.I woke up in the middle of the night and heard yelling and when I went to check it out it was my sister and her best friend so I kept watching to make sure that she was fine until I felt like someone was watching me and turned around and saw my best friend Zane and I let out a HUGE sigh of relief."Zane what are you doing in my room." I whispered "I need you to do something for me." He whispered back "what do you want?" "I want you to come with me but I need you to be blind folded and I'm gonna have to put or throw you in this bag." BEFORE I COULD EVEN ANSWER HE THREW ME INSIDE OH MY GAWD I'M SO MAD AT HIM. After about what seemed like an hour or two I felt Zane fall asleep while walking because he was snoring so I took my chance and escaped and ran as fast as I could and after about two miles of me running I heard Zane yelling after me " Aphmau come back please I was the one that texted you and left the dress and heels in your room." I ran faster and faster trying to get to my house and It took forever and I realized that I was lost and It was about to rain soon so I ran under a tree and to my surprise no rain leaked through It and there happened to be a blanket and a pillow and was well hidden so I decided to sleep there for the night.

?????'s POV :

So I Jog at about 9:00 PM and when I come back to where I live ( which is basically just a tree with a blanket and a pillow...) there was a girl there and I didn't know if she was alive so I reached down to check her pulse and all of a sudden she jumped up and screamed and she was crying and I had this urge... NO need to comfort her so I did and I asked if she was OK and she said No because a stranger was hugging her.

APHMAU POV :

I was having a bad dream and I woke up and I was crying and then I saw someone hovering over me and then I screamed.After a few minutes I felt the stranger hug me and ask me if I was ok and I replied "No because a stranger is hugging me." then the stranger let go and he was wearing a mask on his face and a hoodie.(and abs)...

Author's Note : I hope that you enjoy my story and this is my first story and please no mean comments don't mind any wrong spelling/punctuation please

Author's Note : I hope that you enjoy my story and this is my first story and please no mean comments don't mind any wrong spelling/punctuation please.ENJOY ; ) by the way there are 843 words.