Haunted House pt. 1

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while but I haven't been able to think of anything so If this chapter is terrible then sorry . The music above is just one of my favorite songs so you don't have to listen to it but you can If you want and now I'm just saying or typing random stuff so just ENJOY the story again sorry If It's terrible or boring.

APHMAU POV:

Tomorrow is HALLOWEEN!!!!!! OMI (OH MY IRENE) I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!Aaron is still asleep oooo (Is that correct???)I now what I am going to do...muhahahahaha... I go down stairs to get my prank ready... This is going to be great... I tiptoe up stairs go to Aaron's side of the bed and...  

AARON'S POV:

I wake up no jump up from Aph dumping Ice cold water on me and there was still ice in it."Gotcha!!!" she yelled running."Hey get back here." I yelled chasing her.I finally catch her from behind and carry her upstairs and put her in a tub that I filled with Ice water the night before and ran away laughing."Hey!" she said after all of the screaming she did from the Ice water then she caught me and tripped me and fell on top of me because she is super clumsy.

APHMAU'S POV:

I tripped Aaron and ended up falling on top of him and I started to blush  a lot I started to loo like a tomato. Aaron just laughed.He was so cute and I am so glad we are getting married-- My thoughts were interrupted by Aaron saying"Soooo are you gonna get up or are you just going to lay here staring at me?"then I realized that I was still on top of him and I was staring into is eyes.I blushed and got up and helped him up then stared to walk to the kitchen but was stopped by Aaron."What are you doing Aaron." "Nothing what are you doing" "It's a secret" I say running to the kitchen planing to still all of his bacon he made yesterday but get tripped by Aaron but this time he was on top of me."You are not getting my bacon." "dang it how did you know"I said "Because usually when you say It's a secret you are either planing something or in this case stealing my bacon." "ugh... okay Aaron can you get off of me you are so heavy I can barely breathe." "oh sorry' said before getting up and helping me up and I pretend to faint and we laughed.Then my phone went off and I got up to go and check it and it was from a random number and it was about a very scary haunted house in town "Aaron there is supposed to be a very scary haunted house in town." "yeah? you want to go for Halloween" " yeah I would It's gonna be so fun okay I got to go and get my outfit." okay I love you." "I love you to." I say as I kiss him on the cheek and try to go upstairs to go get dressed but get pulled back by the hand by Aaron and he kissed me but on the lips this time and we both smiled and I went upstairs after that. 

A/n: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED  THE STORY I DON'T NOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT BUT YEAH I'M GOING TO STOP TYPING NOW BYE...

Another song that I lie by the way.. it's called your so creepy by ghost town I listen to alot of ghost town and get scared and set it of.....Bye now