Untitled Part 3

APHMAU'S POV:

"hey where did you go" "To get donuts for us are you hungry" "yeah sure. thanks... you didn't have to do that you know" "yeah I know but I wanted to and plus I wouldn't feel right just getting myself food and not you." "also I wanted to ask you if you wanted to stay at my house since your parents kicked you out" " Sure thanks... you know you don't have to do this" " yeah I know but I want to and plus I wouldn't feel right leaving you here while I go to my mansion of a HOU-"(picture above) " OK ok I get your point"    " hahahahahaha I'm just saying!" "hahahahahahaha ok are you ready to eat or do you want to wait?" " I'll wait to get to home you want to start going or do you want to wait." " we can start going is it far from here?" " I don't think so... hmmmm I'm actually not sure..." I say scratching my head." so then how did you get here?" "Well do you know someone named Zane." "yeah I do he's evil you should stay away from him." " well that is kinda to late because Zane was my bestfriend until he kidnapped me... well attempted to and fell asleep and that's when I ran and here I am" he looked at me and saw that I was about to cry and he hugged me and then after that we went back to my house which took 4 hours. "So this is your knew home... or I guess our knew?"

AARON'S POV :                                                                                                                                                                                   

"So this is your knew home... or I guess our knew home?" as she said that she looked down and when I looked at her she was blushing. she was adorable and I couldn't help my self so I chuckled and she stepped closer to me and she stared into my eye as I did hers and as I leaned in for the kiss she smiled and moved closer and hugged me and said " I'm a huge tease. ; ) just thought that you should know" and we walked into the house after that I went to sleep on her couch and she went to sleep in her room. In the morning I got up and was about to make breakfast and saw a letter. The letter was anonymous and It said " HEEYYYYY BABBBBYYYYY I'M COMING TO TOWN AND THOUGHT I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW SO THAT WE COULD HANG OUT" 

A/N :

thank you for reading and I know I'm terrible for making Aaron get rejected by aphmau but trust me they will have there moment. hope you Enjoyed it and my others. don't be afraid to comment what other characters from mystreet and who do you think the letter is from. I'll be nice and put who they could be: TRAVIS GARROTH or LAWRENCE  btw 489 words