Untitled Part 4

AARON'S POV :

After I read the note that was clearly meant for aphmau I felt someone wrap their arms around me and when I turn around it was aphmau, but I didn't have my jacket on so I was shirtless and she was blushing and soon was a tomato.We ended up making waffles,eggs,and bacon together.When we sat down to eat she saw the letter and read it and immediately looked at me and said " Did you read this" "y-yes" why did I just stutter she probably thinks I like her even thought I do what if she doesn't like me. " well it's not what you think we are NOT dating." "Aphmau you don't have to explain yourself to me I may like you like really like you but-" I was interupted by aphmau doing something that I never thought she would do...
Aphmau's POV :
"Aphmau you don't have to explain yourself to me I may like you like really like you but-"I cut him of by kissing him something I never thought that I would do. I think I love him... That's crazy we just met. When we pulled apart aaron said "aph I think I love you." "Aaron... I think I love you too." He looked at me with wide and happy eyes and we hugged and kissed again and then he said " Aphmau would you make me the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend" "yes of course". After that we ate the breakfast we made we played 20 questions or just questioned each other.

Sorry this chapter was so short but I hope you enjoyed it so far. By the way 280 words so by have a good day or goodnight BYE !!!!!!! (P.S listen to the YouTube video down below it's a good song ENJOY