HALLOWEEN PT.2

A/N:song above is just another one of my favorite songs I'm listening to it as I write this,just in case you want to listen to it. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER and i'm gonna stop writing this long author's note because who is really gonna read all of it.

APHMAU'S POV:

Hmm. what to be for Halloween, maybe I can ask what Aaron is gonna be so I can go off of that."AARON!!" I yell "yeah." he says coming up the stairs."what are you gonna be for Halloween???" "hmm why" He asked suspicious."oh no reason" "ummm?" "come on tell me plz."I say with a smile and batting my eyes."ummm" he says confused "plz" i say getting closer and closer until we are only inches "A very scary thing"he said with a smile" and what is that?" I say smiling "My grades." he said with a playful smile(A/N: IF YOU DON'T NOW WHAT VINE THAT IS FROM IT IS FROM EITHER MEECHONMARS OR DOPEISLAND THEY ARE HILARIOUS.) I laughed at the joke and said"come on plz." he studied my face and said "fine I was going to make it a surprise but I wanted to be grey from fairytail." "okay thanks"I said running away but I was stopped at the door by Aaron"Hey you forgot something very important." he said very serious"yeah??what's that" I said completely clueless "this." he said before kissing me we ended up making out for 2 hours yeah that's a really long time but it felt like 15 minutes hey but you know what they say'time flies when your having fun (pun intended; ). )

A/N: SORRY FOR the shortCHAPTER I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M HOW I'M FEELING ABOUT THE WAY THE BOOk IS GOING BUT IF YOU WANT TO READ AN AMAZING BOOK THEIR IS ONE CALLED THE MISSING STRANGER. IT IS ONE MY FAVORITE BOOKS ON WATTPAD IT IS AMAZING. BUT IF YOU LIE THE BOOK SO FAR LET ME NOW IN THE COMMENTS AND DID I THE MISSING STRANGER IS AMAZING I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHO WROTE IT BUT WHOEVER DID IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOUR BOOK IS AWESOME SO YEAH I LOVE THAT BOOK SO MUCH... BYE P.S. THE WRITER IS HERE SO CHECK IT OUT IF YOU WANT BYE FOR NOW