CHAPTER 2

Sorry for the looooong wait. I was busy with school activities and such. Urgh.. back to the story now where were we...

----

"Hyung, come back..."

"I need you."

...

'Jiminnie...'

'I'm sorry'...

----

It started when they were on their way to school. He noticed that absence. He began to think about it again until Tae and Hoseok started to talk about dancing. And he was always so interested in dancing. 

'Overcome your fears and fulfill your dreams. At the end you'll reach your goal. Be an inspiration for others.' that was whathe had said, he thought.

And as he listened to Tae and Hoseok chatting, he was so interested in their conversation, thus, he began to forget. At first only a little, but as the fervour of the discussion increased, he joined in the talk and it was then that he forgot completely.

"Jimin, are you coming to the dance class today?" Hoseok patted Jimin's back and smiled at him warmly. "Yeah sure! Why not?" he answered back. "I hope the new choreographer will take the class. He's damn hot." Tae fawned over and exaggerate, only to be hit by hoseok at the head. "Yah! How dare you say he's hot! I'm damn hotter than him." Hoseok was a bit jealous and a little bit shy... 

"Oh Hobi hyung~ You're the best of the bestest." Tae pouted and comforted his jelly Hobi.

"Aish you two! Come! We're going to be late." Jimin pulled both of them to classes and soon the class started.

__

*school bell*

The students rushed to the door and went outside.

'School's finally over,' he wondered, 'for a week'

"Hey Jimin!"

"Oh hi Jin hyung!" Jimin hugged back Jin, who came with two cups of coffee on his hands.

"Here take one it's extra." Jin handed the cup to Jimin. "Thanks"

"Let's head out now, the others will be surely waiting for us at our place and plus I want you to meet someone." Jin stood up and carried his bag, heading towards the door, followed by Jimin.

Still, Jimin hadn't remembered a thing.

"Ayo sup Jin!" Tae and Hoseok of course were the first to come up. 

"Sup guys." Jin fist bumped them, and turned his gaze at the side, "Hi Namjoon," he smiled.

A smile was returned back to him, "Hi Jin."

Jimin could see Jin blushing and trying hard to hide his blush. He giggled at his friend's cuteness.

"Sup Jimin!" Tae hugged him, Jimin hugged him back.

"Oh Jimin I wanted to introduce you to this young boy over here. He's one of our friends." Namjoon went by his side and ruffled the said boy's hair.

"Jimin, this is .....

*CLIFFHANGER* >.< Kekekekekeke~

Sorry not sorry ^^

What is it that Jimin always forgets? Why is he like that? Who is that new person? 

Your answers will be solved in the upcoming chapters.

--

But I'm very sorry if it's not up to your expectations. It's a crappy story and it's really a short chappie and you've waited so long and yet the only thing i can return you is this...

I'm sorry again... I know this is crap!

Please vote and comment down your opinions. If you can tell me how to make it more interesting or how i can improve, I'll be thankful.

CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON

-Yoonminmin <3