Louis - Muse Part 3

Warning - Smut ahead

--

Their lips melted softly together. She tasted the faint taste of cigarettes on his breath. He seemed shocked at first, but he soon relaxed as he gave in. His tongue tentatively slid across her bottom lip, asking for permission and she easily complied. She slid her hands under his shirt, softly caressing the skin of his lower back which was still a bit sticky from the body oil. He groaned as he deepened the kiss, the scruff on his chin scratching her skin. Hands slipped around her waist and slid into her jeans, grabbing and massaging her bum. He broke the kiss, panting through parted, swollen lips, "my place?"

He closed the door behind her, hands immediately on her hips, pressing his chest to her back. He placed soft kisses to her neck as he slid her jacket down her arms, letting it fall to the floor. "You are so beautiful," he breathed between kisses. Her stomach clenched, this was really happening. Her hand trailed up behind her, grabbing onto the back of his neck, pulling him closer. She moaned "Louis," leaning into his touch. He turned her around harshly, pressing her with her back to the wall. Their lips smacked together, the kiss sloppy and wanting. A hand travelled down her side, briefly grabbing her behind, and then travelling further down to pull her knee up. He groaned, breaking the kiss, as he rubbed his crotch against hers. Their foreheads rested together as Louis looked up in her eyes, searching for a sign that she was still ok with this. She had dreamt about this moment maybe a million times. Yes, she wanted this. She grabbed a hold of his shirt, pulling him in again for a kiss. His hand travelled up under her shirt, cupping her breast over her bra. She leaned into his touch, pulling at the hem of his shirt. He smiled into the kiss, stepping back to take off his shirt, while she did the same to her own. Pulling on the belt loops of his jeans, she pulled him back into an embrace. The feeling of naked skin touching naked skin electrified her, a shiver running down her spine. He smiled into her hair as his fingers traced the curves on her body. "Bedroom?" he asked, but he already picked her up and walked her up the stairs.

She was laid down on the bed and shortly after he climbed on top of her. He pressed kisses on her cheek, slowly trailing down over her jawbone and neck to her breast. His blue eyes looked up at her, resting his chin between her breasts as his thumbs curled over the edge of her bra cups. He placed a kiss on her skin as he pulled he cups down under her breasts, puffing them up for him to take. He nibbled on her earlobe as his hands cupped her breasts, rolling a nipple between his thumb and index finger. "Louis, please," she moaned, her pants starting to feel uncomfortable. He chuckled, kissing a trail down her jawline, "getting impatient there, babe?" "Yes," she growled, pushing him down onto the bed and rolling on top of him. She felt his bulge press against her as she straddled him. She teasingly rocked her hips, eliciting a moan from his lips. His hands gripped onto her thighs, fingers pressing tight into the skin. She sat up, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra. He looked up at her, eyes filled with desire as he let them take in every part of her body. She smiled as she leaned down to kiss him, "looks like you don't feel like waiting a lot longer either." "I've waited so long for this," he groaned as she trailed her fingernails down his chest, hands coming to rest on the now obvious bulge in his pants. She pressed her hand down against his crotch, happy to see his response when he moaned and arched his back off the bed. "Please," he begged, eyes screwed closed, hands clutching the sheets. She happily gave into his pleas, unbuttoning his jeans. She slowly slid down the bed to sit in between his feet and she pulled down his jeans and boxers. His dick, already hard and throbbing for release, stuck proudly into the air. She wrapped her hand around the base, making Louis hiss at the sudden contact. She leant down to have a taste of precome from the head. She wrapped her lips tightly around him, loving the salty tang on her tongue. She looked up at him through her lashes as he gathered her hair in a ponytail in his hand. She sucked a little, hollowed her cheeks. "Fuck," his head fell back, hand grasping her ponytail tighter. She took more of him in her mouth, pressing her tongue against the underside of his cock. "Oh God," he pushed her head down a little more. "I can't- I need you now," he pulled her head off him and trapped her under his weight. He kissed her roughly while his fingers clumsily popped the button of her jeans. Peeling the skinny jeans off of her legs, he gave her tickling kisses down her thigh. She felt his breath warming the skin right above her panties as he took it between his teeth and pulled it down, leaving her exposed to him. He ran a finger over her folds, smiling as he felt her wetness. "Oh baby, you're so sexy," he leaned down pressing a kiss to her clit before taking it between his lips and sucking lightly. She yelped, fingers tangling in his hair as she arched her back of the bed. Heat radiated from her, small drops of sweat forming on her forehead. A finger slipped inside her, gently caressing her insides. "Louis, please," she moaned, unable to form more words. She needed him. She needed him now. "With pleasure," he smiled, leaning back over her, his cock pressing against her when he kissed her, the faint taste of herself lingered on his lips. He stroked a hand through her hair, pulling back to look into her eyes. A hand slid down to line him up with her entrance, tip teasing her lips. He let his forehead rest against hers, eyes closed as he pushed in, a whimper falling from his lips. She grabbed onto his shoulders, fingers digging into the skin as he filled her up. He started moving slowly opening his eyes again, "is this alright?" She nodded pulling him down for another kiss, chests pressing tightly together. Louis picked up speed a bit, grabbing onto her knees and pushing them up a little, making him able to reach deeper. He let his head rest in the crook of her neck, soft moans slipping from his lips. She yelped as he hit the perfect spot within her, digging her nails into his back. "Baby," he panted in her ear, "I'm not going to last much longer." She wrapped her legs around his waist, "Me neither, you make me feel so good." Her words only seemed to spur him on even more as he started pounding into her even harder. "Oh God," he moaned, biting into her shoulder, "Come for me." She unfolded around him at his command. Pleasure taking over her body as she moaned his name, "LouisLouisGodLouisFuck!" His hips stilled for a moment as he released into her, loud growl leaving his lips followed by her name through gritted teeth.

They laid next to each other, clothes forgotten on the floor. She smiled as he brushed a strand of hair from her face, "I love you, Y/N."