On the way

I wake up 4 hours later and we are almost home. In the end comes on, the radio and I shake my head trying to look at Max. He looks at me and smiles, "Morning sleeping bueaty, have a good nap?" I look confused.
"Wha....?" he laughs and hugs me putting his foot on the brake and puts the car in park. "Why'd you stop driving aren't we still in the middle of the road?" I can barley keep my eyes open. He lets go of me and look forward.
"I belive not" He grabs my hand then let's go as he opens the door, I try to open but fail, Max comes to my side and opens my door and grabs my legs and back picks me up bridle style- he brings me up the stairs and opens the house door, walking in and lays me on the couch in the living room. He runs back out for the bags and shuts all the doors to the car, grabbing the bags he comes back up and places them in the kitchen. "Do you want something to eat?" Looking through the bags making a ton of noise.
"No, no thanks..." I fall off the couch being the clusmy person I am. He rushes over and kneels over me.
"You ok?" Grabbing me and picking me up
"Yea.. I'm fine." He puts me in bridle style again and brings me to the bed room, I open my eyes fully and the room isn't the way I remember it- walls are black with music notes on it the lights are light blue, the dresser has photos on it and a tiny mirror behind it, a little piece of paper on the desser, a tiny table next to the bed with an alarm clock on it, a bookshelf above the bed and a photo of me and Max laughing. "Wha.. What happened here?" He sets me on the bed.
"Nothing, want anything?" I look at him with wide eyes
"No." That's not true... Something did happen to this room and I know it. I wonder if he's gonna do something ... My mind keeps making think the bad all the time and I just shake it off, Max leaves the room, he goes into the living room and starts reading books. Hmmmm.... Maybe... I get up and run into the kitchen. Max opens his mouth making like it seem like he's gonna say something but doesn't. I turn on the oven and grab things from the refrigerator like eggs, some fruit then I close it and go to the cabinet setting down the Eggs and fruit I reach up to the cabinet and grab flour and oil. Then I start mixing all them together making pancake batter, I dumb the batter on the pan heating up on the oven, it sizzles and it cooks for 5 minutes and I flip it over cooking the other side for 5 more minutes- I check both sides and they look good, I put all yhe pancakes I made on to one plate then go over to Max and sit next to him. "Want some?" I put the plate down on the glass coffee table in front of me.
"Sure, thanks.." I get up and start heading back to the kitchen.
"Want something to drink?" I open the refrigerator again.
"No..." I grab tea out for me and pour myself a cup. Putting everything away I grab the cup and walk back to the living room, sitting down next to Max, I put my drink down on the coffee table and I yawn like a kitten.
"So how was you day?" I giggle as I say that.
"How do you think? I've been driving all day." He takes a pancake and starts to eat it. "This is good"
"T-Thanks...." I go into our room and tuck myself into bed, Max walks in and puts his hand on my shoulder while he starts to lay in the bed. Hoping on the other side of the bed her tucks himself in too, he puts his arms around me as he cuddles me he kiss my neck and soon later we both fall asleep.